Helping Salvos Rhoska catch those evildoers

No means no in every language, no matter how you translate it.

Salvos, it’s not about the meaning of the word they’re poking you about, it’s about the context… The context being

I’m keeping you away from spamming other posts

Which you deny with “no”, leading to the deduction that you admit to spamming other threads with posts.

3 Likes

Yes, you are right!

Its a false deduction, as the simple “no” denies the entire post it was addressed to, including “spamming”, pulling me here out of other threads, or not posting in those threads.

No. Simple as that. The claim was false on all levels.

The shitposting over the wardec discussion has stopped. SO you saying ‘No’ isn’t a fact, it’s your opinion.

My posting in the wardec discussion has stopped, because there was no current need for me to respond or post there.

Its not because Im “here”. I simply dont need to respond to your ridiculous “REEEAAA” post there.

Great, now relax and let everyone have their opinion about your posts. I think they are bad, toxic and made by someone who has a lack of comprehencion. Probably by translating it. Could just be you but I’ll just assume it’s the translation service you use.

1 Like

Oh God, the videos have started again …

2 Likes

Major has refused to confirm or deny having used multiple alphas and/or alphas+omegas, simultaneously, but refers to confidential support ticket results.

View discussion here for this courts deliberation:

And for those who missed the hundreds of posts around the forum where I said “I did it” is a dramatic post.
If you cannot comprehend that CCP is in no way obliged to provide snowflakes who do not wear the correct hats in videos (I’m not going to redo your video with subtitles…) then you should start to inform yourself. Don’t you have friends who tell you it’s been enough, cut it out, your making a fool of yourself? I do.

I am scared of the way he looks at me. He just looks straight at me with no crying! He probably thinks i’m Dom… what did Dom ever do to this guy?

2 Likes

BTFO’s him erryday

2 Likes

LOL
I just died a little

1 Like

yeah another troll thread, but i have to say I really like Major’s memes

1 Like

Honored Court, the plaintiff has admitted guilt:

He is guilty of having run multiple alphas and/or alphas+omegas by his own admission.

I leave it up to this distinguished court for how to punish this cheater, and wasting your time here under false pretenses as if I was the criminal.

May BOB have mercy on his soul.

1 Like

Watch your video, freeze frame… now tell me that’s not the average mug shot on a wanted poster.

PS: ok, I get it, you went out to make the video or so but I was starting to worry you were waiting for the Bus and come over to my house to “talk it over” ya know? Scary.

You are utterly wrecked, Major.

1 Like

Getting drunk and getting wrecked is fine. INGAME. #Justsaying

1 Like

I oove waking up to salvos admitting he’s a spammy spammer while he thinks I’m a guy I know from another continent :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Jesus lord almighty save this man

1 Like