Hentaicles in Space - Sir, it appears to be a wormhole, but smells a bit like squid

I’m Nonbinary Tentacle, CEO of Hentaicles in Space.

I’m looking for others like myself, lost and looking online for what the hell kind of ammo I need and why I need it.

Holy ■■■■ these module scripts all look the same!

Or apparently I can right click in space to warp to bookmarks. Who the ■■■■ knew?

Welcome to Onahole! It’s a vanilla C2 - HS/C3. If you want to explore wormholes with a place to dock up in, what better place than Sotodashi our cozy Astrahus?

I want to explore and die in a wormhole with you.

I don’t think you can call us a PvP Corp… Yet. Only because we lack the Omega and Skills to take on the real fights but we don’t run away from a good fight either. We are explorers with our finger on the trigger.

In fact we already successfully defended our hole against Russian seeders. Fought a group on a C2 hole and have engaged in other shenanigans. We will attack your proteus with an Atron. So watch the ■■■■ out. Killboard

We also have a generous SRP already set up. Since we have a Highsec static, there is no buy-back program. Onahole pays for itself and we have established rules on site running and loot and all that jazz.

Anyway, the serious stuff now. I’m a family man and can’t take this too serious. I wish I had played 5-10 years ago but… oh well. I’m looking at maybe 2-3 hours a day and longer on weekends which isn’t much I know.

If you have friends you want to bring, bring them too. If you’d rather be with a big established corp/alliance that can show you the ropes, that’s cool too.

We’re small (hey now) but self-motivated and having fun.

“Nonbinary Tentacle, this sounds kinda fun and I’m interested…”

"Damn right you are. That’s why you should join our Discord here and mingle with us.

That’s about it. Since you made it this far, here’s a joke.

How many tickles does it take to make an Octopus laugh?

Ten tickles.

That’s funny, ■■■■ you.

o7

@moderators, last week i read a post on Reddit that this person died of Covid-19.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.