Sir, permission to not scout this hole. It smells like fish in there

Here’s a shiny, pretty to look at recruitment video

Do you want to do whatever the ■■■■ you want without some CEO raging on comms about whatever?

Do you want to go hard as a ■■■■■■■■■■■■ on a proteus with your atron?

Are you a newbro nervous about wormhole exploration because your ship might get blown up?

Wanna dick all up inside a wormhole?

Just chill afk if you want?

Are you tired of masturbating alone?

If you answered yes to any (all) of these questions… then Welcome to Hentaicles in Space

A little about me:

My in game name is Nonbinary Tentacle and I sometimes play but mostly manage a Wormhole Corp. I’m a family man and have 2-4 hours a day to play (not much by eve standards). I tried playing exactly 2 years ago and then I started watching my buddies YouTube videos and decided to give it a real go. I’m hooked.

Guys, we want more people around. We need memes, we need your memes.

We’re looking for eager explorers and laid back fighters that don’t expect everyone to be on 24/7. I have a life to live and so do you. If I log on and you’re not there, great! Wanted to fly solo anyway.

But seriously, we are looking for someone(s) to fly with and honestly we may use playground name calling when it’s time to bust out the real ■■■■ but egos and “you’re ■■■■■■■ stupid and doing it wrong” attitudes aren’t really what we’re looking for.

We’re learning a lot in our journey together and are correcting each other in a constructive way. We’d like to continue that trend.

Alpha Clones are welcome. Don’t worry about dying or not being able to fly a certain dOctRiNe. The doctrine is whatever you can fly that goes pew pew or can fit a scanner. It’s a killboard that no one cares about. Play the game how you want to play and have some ■■■■■■■ fun.

We aren’t an Indy Corp. Rather exploring for personal/shared gain, PvP, griefing and more exploration. But whatever you do down the chain is your choice, I personally don’t want to mine. We do have those that are in to manufacturing and other endeavors but don’t expect a scheduled mining op.

We do have a generous Ship Replacement Program.

We live in a vanilla C2- C3/HS. It’s not blingy. Its a place to dock up in our Astra, Sotodashi when you log. Not gonna lie, even the PI sucks. Welcome to Onahole!

That’s about it. Since you made it this far, here’s a joke.

How many tickles does it take to make an Octopus laugh?

Ten tickles.

That’s funny, ■■■■ you.

In game name: Nonbinary Tentacle

Corporation: Hentaicles in Space

Hangout/Recruitment Channel: Pod and Plunder

We’re mainly North America: Central Standard Time. Not a requirement.

Public Discord Channel here

But that’s not all!!

Apply using Discord link above or Chat channel: Pod and Plunder and receive your very own Exotic Male Dancer Co-Pilot!!

He’ll keep your seat warm while you’re taking a piss.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.