Here is a suggestion... Change my damn Email

We don’t ask for an Email Change for the Fun of it you know…
We are coming up on 2020 and email address are not what the used to be when some of us started a Decade ago…
Email address are not what they used to be… Mostly because they can be hacked and breached easy.

Came back after a 22 layoff to find my account hacked… all accounts [6] with characters were banned. Was like pulling teeth to get them Unbanned… on a breached Email address account… Took days in fact.

Took so long I just made another account with another email address that wasn’t at risk… These people move like molasses…

You guys at CCP need to do what people are telling you to do with their OWN damn accounts… Cause they are doing it for a reason… I had to strip this whole account and grab everything I could and get it off onto my new account… The account could be breached any second again cause you wont change the email… Then Ill have to spend another 4 to 6 days trying to play and use my accounts again.

I am not using my damn credit card on this account with this email address… You nuts!

Stop goofing around with peoples stuff and acting like your are Daddy… I have already gone through the whole Me is ME thing… Yet you want to hold my account on a Breached Hacked email address…

Apparently they are not married… My wife uses that Email… cause its so damn old… You want to be the one to tell her to stop clicking on ■■■■? Its why I don’t put nothing on it… Hell, I forgot this account was even on it…

Hurry up and change my email to what I TOLD you to change it to before my wife clicks on some more spam!

I already have all these characters on this email spooled up ready to burn them… and you know why… cause its probably going to take these guys a week to figure out how to change an email address…
The characters are Potato Farmers, with less than 3 mill SP… and you wanting me to risk my personal credit card on that…

Not likely. And they wonder why accounts keep getting hacked… cause you cannot change your GD F email address. Pending…
Bet it says that for a week…
I am not buying Jack Sh*t on this account with this email address.

Been like pulling teeth just trying to get back into the game…

Is this copy pasta? The forums aren’t the place for things like this. Though I think it’s hilarious that you think this kind of tone is going to make anyone want to help you.

1 Like

If you can log into an account, you can change the email on it?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.