Hey Goons How Many POSes (with FF) You Have In Your Territory ? Rumors Tells That In Delve Is A Lot!

Blockquote

ZIRNITRA - A great dragon god from Slavic mythology.

Blockquote

Even one dragon killed in the area inhabited by its torturers - in this case, the dragon was killed by the inhabitants of the Delve region and the surrounding area! Such an incident led to a series of misfortunes falling on these areas. Dragons, as magical creatures, are beloved to God, and the blood and death of such a creature brings punishments on all inhabitants of the area, especially traitors and killers. From the moment this happens, all inhabitants of the selected area suffer.
The fact of the zkillbord is that two incidents are not only psychological, but also slanderous and absurd. Alliance took the punishment itself. The Alliance as a collectible accepts responsibility for damage to its territories. There will be enemies, and the brothers and sisters who left the area before these events escaped punishment and collective responsibility.
So … good luck Goonswarm in your further conflicts, because your tragedy is not over !! The Delve Region is headed straight to Hell with the Allianc authorities !! Run while you can, because most of you were aware of these incidents and did nothing to protect your homes from being punished. So greed, jealousy and especially money - currency rules. It crushes your bodies and brains (if you have them) as your corpses will be pressed.
The rotten people will lead you to displacement from this area and will put you in even more slavery than before !!
Respectfully to Delve.
Pol-Bro Player.

2021-02-04T23:00:00Z

Some Fakts … Zirnitra | Losses | Ship | zKillboard

In Polish Languages.
Zirnitra - Wielki, smoczy bóg z mitologii słowiańskiej. Nawet jeden zabity smok na terenie zasiedlonym przez jego oprawców w tym wypadku smok zabity został przez mieszkanców regionu Delve i okolicznych terenów ! Zajście takie doprowadza do szeregu nieszczęść spadających na te tereny. Smoki jako magiczne stworzenia są umiłowane Bogu, a krew i śmierć takiego stworzenia sprowadza kary na wszystkich mieszkańców terenów a szczególnie zdrajców i zabójców. Cierpią od momentu zajścia takiego wszyscy mieszkańcy wybranego terenu.
Faktem na zkillbordzie są dwa zajścia mające podłoże nie tylko psychologiczne, ale także oszczercze i niedorzeczne. Alliance sam ściągnął na siebie kary. Alliance jako kolektiw przyjmuje odpowiedzialność za zniszczenia na swoich terenach. Wrogów przybędzie a bracia i siostry opuszczający tereny przed tymi zajściami unikneli kary i zbiorowej odpowiedzialności.
Tak więc … powodzenia Goonswarm w prowadzeniu dalszych konfliktów, bo to nie koniec waszej tragedii !! Region Delve zmierza prosto do piekła wraz z władzami Alliancu !! Uciekajcie póki możecie, bo większość z was była świadoma tych zajść i nic nie zrobiła, żeby chronić swoje domy przed karami jakie ich dotyczą. Tak więc chciwość, zazdrość a szczególnie rządza pieniądza - waluty. Tłoczy wasze ciała i mózgi(jeśli je macie) tak jak będą tłoczone wasze trupy.
Zgniłe do szpiku kości osoby prowadzą was do wysiedlenia z tego terenu i wpędzą was w jeszcze większą niewolę niż do tej pory !!
Z szacunkiem dla Delve.
Pol-Bro Player.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.