Hi Guys

Seeking players. Hi I’m Samantha. I am new to Everyone online and looking for guys to join in with to play the game. I am online in the evenings…New Zealand time so if you see me hit me up as I’d like to join a fleet. Hope to see you soon. SAMANTHAzz

1 Like

Ill pod you

New Zealand (NZ) is next to the Kingdom of Oz (OZ).

3 Likes

ITT: nerds go all wobbly

1 Like

or short hair … maybe

1 Like

It’s a scam!!!

2 Likes

Lol you guys rock…going to be cool being here. Yes I am a girl in rl. Only just got the game so need all the help I can get. Will be playing this alot.

4 Likes

How can you get here if you don’t know where it is? :laughing:

1 Like

While you are there you can take a run up the worlds steepest road. Would be trippy to live on it.

EDIT: Welcome to EvE @SAMANTHAzz_Ikkala

1 Like

I have cleaned this thread of inappropriate posts. Please make sure your posts are in accordance with the Forum Rules and Policies: https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/forum-moderation-policy-en/

3 Likes

The key thing for this game is to get a good feel for whats going on around you and try to adapt. Be in it for the experience. This really is the SAMANTHAzz Ikkala’s Show and you can really have your own epic adventure here.

I’m pretty sure you’ll find corps with folk from your country and also from many other countries, I’ve talked to some cool people in my 14 years and its been fun.

Savour the experience of everything, even mining/buying your first cruiser, take your time and ponder your moves very carefully. I’m sure some cool dudes will give you some great advice and I wish you great success in your very own epic sci-fi saga.

I’m excited for you tbh, Eve is still new to you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Odd. That doesn’t look like San Francisco…

2 Likes

It’s a myth that San Francisco has the steepest roads, there’s several places in the US with steeper and more elsewhere in the world, including the one pictured.

1 Like

You should be able to hear the theme music from Wonder Woman when you read stuff like this.

I mean, you can taste the social justice oozing into the world from this great, great man.

Praise the lord for ISD Stall, without whom we should all be lost to depravity and every kind of freely uttered thought!

2 Likes

I almost spat my coffee out. Give this man a free ibis.

1 Like

How was me stating “oh geez” an inappropriate post?

1 Like

Oh, and

4 Likes

Is that asylum? :thinking:

2 Likes

looks like 17th century asylum to me nana

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to Eve.

You should be able to easily find others to fleet with just by asking in your Corp chat channel as well as posting in local system channels.

Course you should also state just exactly what type of fleet you’re looking to be in, such as PvP low sec roam or PvE mission / exploration, mining, etc.

Anyway, may you have a long rewarding career here in Eve.

2 Likes