Hi, I ask you to amnesty my character

The fact is that many years ago I made a violation of the game rules. A lot of time has passed since then, I ask you dear game developers, to give me a chance to prove that I have changed. After all, even violent criminals, murderers, are released and live among us. Am I worse than they? I ask you to remove the restriction in the Russian help channel for my character. I hope for understanding and ask for a chance to prove that I have changed and I will not break anymore.

Дело в том что много лет назад я совершил нарушение игровых правил. С тех пор прошло очень много времени, я прошу вас уважаемые разработчики игры, дать мне шанс доказать что я изменился. Ведь даже жестокие преступники, убийцы, выходят на свободу и живут среди нас с вами. Я разве хуже чем они? Прошу вас снять ограничение в Русском канале помощи для моего персонажа. Надеюсь на понимание и прошу дать шанс доказать что я изменился и больше не буду нарушать.

Темболее у меня огромный опыт в игре, и я хочу помогать новым игрокам освоиться. Я реально хочу и могу помогать. Пожалуйста простите меня за мои нарушения.
I have a lot of experience in the game, and I want to help new players get comfortable. I really want and can help. Please forgive me for my violations.

Did you file a petition?

Yes. But I unfortunately confused the section. And now I don’t know how to transfer the petition to the necessary section :frowning:

Да. Но я к сожалению перепутал раздел. И теперь не знаю как мне перенести петицию в нужный раздел :frowning:

File your petition here: https://community.eveonline.com/support/ and not on the forum. While the people of Crime and Punishment are the most helpful in the game, they cannot help you with this issue.

Topic Closed. I have highlighted the Post that explains what you need to do.