Baseless charge of RMT and permanent ban - how to prove your innocence?

Good afternoon. There was an unpleasant situation-I was banned. Permanent ban of the account on the charge of RMT.

I know for sure that I have never bought or sold any of the game values for real money on third-party sites. I’ve been playing for nine years and only paid for the first month of the game with real money - that’s when, for the first and last time, I used real money.

I am sure that the GM-am in the game is very easy to check - whether I made any suspicious transactions, whether I received (or transferred) from somewhere somewhere at least some significant amounts (well, do not count for RMT the only case in the last few years when I lent 300kk to a friend)? Moreover, he returned this amount to me within a few days)

I’ve already written eight requests. All of them were simply closed without any comments. Here are no comments at all, at all-the request gets the status “Completed” and that’s it. I wrote the requests both nervously, though without insults (at first I was very upset), and exclusively politely, constructively, in a substantive and short way, both in Russian and in English. All this was ignored and closed, without comment, without explanation. Just in case, I specify the numbers of these requests (suddenly so help me) - 1592483, 1592518, 1592574, 1592629, 1592837, 1593145, 1593987, 1594058.

I understand that if I really did, well, at least some actions that contradict the License Agreement, specified in the reason for the ban in the game login window - they can be found in the game, these actions. The consequences of these actions. At least some evidence of these actions. However, I know for a fact that there is nothing like this, and I would like to ask any blogger, or anyone who is authorized to do this, to conduct a full and comprehensive review of my account. I am ready to provide any assistance, answer any questions from authorized persons, prove and explain the harmlessness of any of my actions in the game over the past few months ( before that, I had a fairly long break from the game).

In the end, it is strange to be accused of RMT, when my character has incomplete 6kkk claims (and the history of LITERALLY every claim is easier to track - I am a crab, and all these claims are either rewards for the heads of NPCs, or the result of the withdrawal of LP, and there are simply no other deposits of the vallet - no one has ever transferred at least any significant amounts to me. Never at all. It’s equally easy to track my spending - lost a paladin-bought a Mahariel - here it is in the hangar, Mahariel, standing, not gone anywhere). Yes, I still have a fleet in the hangar for about 8kkk, and in the warehouse a body kit for pharma - for the same amount. But all this lies in place, sometimes used and folded back, not transferred to anyone even for a while. I go into the game for many years from the same computer at home, and more from nowhere, and I know for sure that no one hacked me - even I can check this fact in the access log. No one has access to my account, not my spouse, not my friend/brother/child/neighbor.

I also ask you to tell me what exactly, for what actions my account with the character Raivo Tujulikkinen was blocked - by mail, or even here (I understand that the latter is unlikely, but still). I would like to get at least some answer, any specifics.

In addition, I would be very grateful to anyone who can tell me how to reach someone at CCP who has the right to initiate an investigation into my issue.

P.S. Access to the forum was also blocked for me, so I was forced to create this new account to open this topic. I have another account blocked, with the character Raivo Tujulikkinen.

P. P. S. I also want to note that earlier-for all nine years of the game - I received only one (the only one for the entire time of the game) ban for a day for a checkmate in the chat. I was not given any more warnings and no more punishments. And then immediately a permanent ban without warning, without explanations and without answers (without any answers at all, even in the tech support chat, GM’s after reading my appeal give a recommendation to write a request and close the dialog window! And requests are also closed without answers and explanations). If an investigation is underway at the moment, please let me know, and I am ready to wait and cooperate.

Добрый день. Возникла неприятная ситуация - меня забанили. Перманентный бан аккаунта по обвинению в РМТ.

Я точно знаю, что ни покупать, ни продавать что-либо из игровых ценностей за реальные деньги на сторонних сайтах мне не доводилось. Я играю девять лет и реальными деньгами оплачивал лишь первый месяц игры - вот тогда, в первый и последний раз, я использовал реальные деньги.

Я уверен, что GM-ам в игре очень легко проверить - совершал ли я какие-то подозрительные транзакции, получал ли (или переводил ли) откуда-то куда-то хоть сколь-нибудь значимые суммы (ну не считать же за РМТ единственный за последние несколько лет случай, когда я знакомому одолжил 300кк ИСК? Тем более, что он мне эту сумму вернул в течении нескольких дней)

Я написал уже восемь запросов. Все они были попросту закрыты без каких-либо комментариев. Вот вообще без комментариев, совсем - запрос получает статус “Выполнен” и все. Запросы я писал и нервно, хоть и без оскорблений (поначалу очень сильно расстроился), и исключительно вежливо, конструктивно, предметно и коротко, и на русском, и на английском. Всё это было проигнорировано и закрыто, без комментариев, без объяснений. На всякий случай указываю номера этих запросов (вдруг да поможет) - 1592483, 1592518, 1592574, 1592629, 1592837, 1593145, 1593987, 1594058.

Я понимаю, что, если бы я действительно совершал ну хоть сколько-нибудь противоречащие Лицензионному соглашению действия, указанные в причине бана в окне логина игры - их можно обнаружить в игре, эти действия. Последствия этих действий. Хоть какие-то доказательства этих действий. Однако я совершенно точно знаю, что ничего подобного нет, и очень прошу любого GMа, или кого угодно, кто уполномочен на подобные действия, провести полную и всестороннюю проверку моего аккаунта. Я готов оказать любое содействие, ответить на любые вопросы уполномоченных лиц, доказать и объяснить безвредность любых своих действий в игре за последние несколько месяцев ( до того у меня был довольно долгий перерыв в игре).

В конце концов, странно быть обвиненным в РМТ, когда у моего персонажа в наличии неполные 6ккк исков (причем историю БУКВАЛЬНО каждого иска проще простого отследить - я краб, и все эти иски - либо награды за головы НПС, либо результат вывода ЛП, и других пополнений валлета попросту нет - мне никто не переводил никогда хоть сколько-нибудь значительные суммы. Вообще никогда. В равной степени легко отследить мои траты - потерял паладина - купил Махариэль - вот он в ангаре, Махариэль, стоит, никуда не делся). Да, у меня в ангаре еще флот примерно на 8ккк, а на складе обвес для фарма - еще на столько же. Но все это лежит на месте, иногда используется и складывается обратно, никому не передается даже на время. Захожу в игру я много лет с одного и того же компа у себя дома, и более ниоткуда, причем я точно знаю, что меня никто не взламывал - в журнале учета доступа даже я могу этот факт проверить. Никто не имеет доступа к моему аккаунту, ни супруга, ни друг/брат/ребенок/сосед.

Также я прошу сообщить мне, за что конкретно, за какие действия был заблокирован мой аккаунт с персонажем Raivo Tujulikkinen - по почте, а хоть бы и здесь (понимаю, что последнее маловероятно, но все же). Я бы хотел получить хоть какой-то ответ, любую конкретику.

Кроме того, я буду очень признателен любому, кто подскажет, как достучаться до кого-нибудь в CCP, кто вправе инициировать расследование по моему вопросу.

P.S. Доступ на форум мне также был заблокирован, поэтому я был вынужден создать этот новый аккаунт для открытия данной темы. Заблокирован у меня другой аккаунт, с персонажем Raivo Tujulikkinen.

P.P.S. Хочу также отметить, что ранее - за все девять лет игры - я получил лишь один (единственный за все время игры) бан на сутки за мат в чате. Больше мне не выдавалось никаких предупреждений и никаких наказаний. А тут сразу перманентный бан без предупреждения, без пояснений и без ответов (вообще без каких-либо ответов, даже в чате техподдержки GM-ы после прочтения моего обращения дают рекомендацию писать запрос и закрывают окно диалога! А запросы закрываются также без ответов и пояснений). Если в данный момент ведется расследование - пожалуйста, сообщите мне об этом, я готов ждать и содействовать.

of dear… sorry that you got banned for being a bot that’s rushin all over the place…

This will get closed as soon as ISD will see it. Talking about moderation or GM actions on forum is prohibited.

I don’t want to go into rabbit hole of deciding if you or GM is right. But there are serval ways to contact support. (https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011834800-Contacting-Support).

I would suggest, that first thing you do is to look up your request and see if all of them are closed/ignored by same GM. If so, make one ticket and ask for your case to be escalated to senior GM.

Also I’m going to mention community team so maybe they get someone to look at it. But don’t get your hopes up. @CCP_Aurora, @CCP_Convict, @CCP_Dopamine

I used all the communication methods listed on the page you specified. Unfortunately, none of them led to anything but ignoring.

My requests are closed without comment by different GM’s, and it’s unclear.

I would be extremely grateful!

I fully understand that all game values, my character, and everything in the game belongs to CCP, not to me. I also understand that I can be banned without explaining the reasons. Just to be accused of something that I have never done is very offensive and unfriendly to me as a user and consumer of their product - I regularly pay for game time, therefore, I bring a certain profit to CCP.

All I’m asking for is a review.

Raivo Pettaa

And I believe you.

It’s all useless. I got a rmt ban, no one from the security talked to me like that. I am still offended, because I’m innocent of this. Because I was exclusively engaged in stationary trading, perhaps I ran into some bot selling me its goods. I lost characters with half a trillion ISK. A lot of time has passed since then, but I never found out what caused the dubious action and caused the ban.

Resign yourself, find another game, the justice system, as in reality, sometimes fails.

Even if i am not russian, that’s seems racist to me, and could deserve a ban imo

. :poop: .

The forums are not the appropriate place for this discussion. Communicating with CCP through the support channels listed above is the only way to discuss bans.