High Profits from Hi-Sec Planetary Interaction!, Updated Article

My Take On Hi-Sec Planetary Interaction

I have updated my article outlining a Blueprint for Hi-Sec PI success.

Aimed at those new to PI, but may prove useful for Existing PI Practitioners.

Download The PDF Version the link below.

Feedback Warmly Welcomed

ty :slight_smile:

EDITED -added clickable link to file

APOLOGIES FOR DUMB FILEHOSTING, Click on the FREE DOWNLOAD option.

EDITED - NEW VERSION 2.0 - UPLOADED

3 Likes

Pleased to support the Minmatar Orphan relief fund by acknowledging your techniques in industrious labour liberation.

Hey, you might consider posting the P.I. section of the Eve Guides Discord.

1 Like

Proteins and bacteria are more valuable. How far from jita you need to get to find non-drained planets?

i specifically mention those towards the end of the article!, they just not as abundant in hi-sec as the others. Ideally you would be able to take advantage of a corp buyback scheme (or be able to cut a deal somehow) whereby your distance to jita is of little consequence to you personally. some players like to craft higher tier products and will gladly take your wares off of you, you just need to network to find them. otherwise you would just have to experiment. look for the highest resource density you can obviously. There are good planets out there, domain in amarr space has more than its fair share, anecdotal observations though. And not close to jita admittedly. I will do some scans closer to jita, for the next revision, thanks for the idea. Run a test planet. Let me know how you get on. Good luck.

30th July - Updated & Improved Version Now Uploaded.

Includes Link to Supporting Video, and Additional Information, including how to find good planets.

Feedback welcome

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.