High Sec and New Player Experience Are Tied - Make a change CCP

One of those missing things is walking in stations.

We have avatars, lets use them.

1 Like

We have been through this a MILLION times. If I don’t make money ganking, I no longer gank. Being profitable ganking is already difficult. I would assume most gankers are having to supplement their income with plex buying. It’s not as cut and dry as you think. Suicide ganking, and high-sec PvP overall, is actually on its last leg. We’re basically one more poorly thought out CCP change from total extinction.

1 Like

yep war dec mechanics are the issue.

2 Likes

How so? You’re so entitled to think you shouldn’t have to bother with protecting yourself from other players?

1 Like

if you are replying to me…

you better go back and re-read what i was replying to and my actual reply and level up your reading comp skill…

cause I am a ganker

1 Like

Yes I’m replying to you. How are war decs the issue? And post on your main or at least a character you use, only coward carebears post on a forum alt.

1 Like

And theres no penalty for people in unsuitable fits for a dangerous universe if you take it away.

I would very much love to know what kind of sci fi people who would rather not be at risk than who find ways to mitigate risk enjoy that inspired them to start a career in EvE.

2 Likes

This is my main you ninny and what i have always posted on the forums with…

But anyway ill explain so your baby heart can understand…

No structure
No war eligible
No war dec
Gank that bitch!!

got it now dumb ass?

3 Likes

A lot of people think Avatars are more fun.

Thats why we dont have WiS.

1 Like

Nah you’re not a ganker and War-Dec don’t need to go. I’ve looked at your killboards, you have 1 page of activity and none of them are ganks.

1 Like

‘Walking in stations’ is a complete waste of CCP time and Money. They still haven’t figured out ‘Flying in Space’ yet.

2 Likes

LMAO you are dense, who said anything about war decs needing to go away…but if you want to keep playing stupid you can just kindly STFU and stop talking to me, cause right this moment you are doing nothing but trolling…bye asshole

3 Likes

Actually CODE. was kinda split recently, because people left elsewhere to PvP and they wanted some wardecs to take place, so not really pure ganking, which seems was boring enough to warrant split activity.

1 Like

He’s saying the opposite.

1 Like

Well, what do you expect people to do? If genuine piracy mechanics don’t exist in the game, you can’t blame players for defending and trying to hold on to the “placeholder” mechanics that have existed since the game came out, because without those, there would be nothing left.

2 Likes

The main question should be why should ccp listen to you who obviously hate mainstream and hinder themselves to make the most money?

This may be an open world pvp game,but that does not mean that it has and will stay that way forever.
It can be so much better than you with your solo dimensional pew pew mindset even can imagine.
I see why you fight this idea…it’s too much for your mindset and this is sad.

Don’t like mainstream?

Well you are free to leave and try another game.

2 Likes

But what if that game gets changed too?

1 Like

Because those of us who play for fun rather than just take the same route as the “mainstream” who all fly the same ship, optimised the same way, and see iskcumulation as the only goal have stuck around longer, most likely.

2 Likes

NO! YOU leave first! And F- mainstream !

I signed up for “pew-pew” and battles and piracy and BOOMS!!!
I don’t play EVE to collect resources and sit there looking at how much ISK I have, I didn’t sign up to build things, I play EVE to destroy them.

If you want a space game to collect resources and build stuff YOU can leave and play Space Engineer or a half dozen other boring games in that mainstream dumpster of yours.

EVE is a PvP game, the only reason PvE exists is to support the PvP side. Take out PvP and it’s not EVE anymore. New Eden is a WARZONE!! I’m training skills to hunt you and utterly destroy you. I’m playing EvE because I want to be a pirate and engage other players who understand that “ganking” ( which basically amounts to Piracy ) is fair play.

You want to play a Space Tourist ? Be ready to get boarded and killed! Aaaargh!!!

5 Likes

Im startin ta warm to ya

2 Likes