High Sec Candidate

Hi Lorelei,

I just stumbled on this section of the forum and read your thread. I have to say I’m really impressed!

Can I still vote?

I’ve been a highsec player for a long time now and also love doing things that help shape the game in a positive way for new players and highsec enterprises.

You might have caught sight of my thread Elite Alpha: Project Haven

With regards to your corporation stance and the war mechanic: I created this thread Should 1 man corps be banned? The general gist was to throw out a few random ideas to try and shake up the way we view the current situation with corps, because it’s kind of stagnant (and I don’t mean with null alliances). I think what my thread was trying to point out but might have failed is that the current ease of opening a corp and keeping your main and a few alts inside for convenience doesn’t bring players together. I’m in no way endorsing the ideas I put in my posts in that thread, however it could be a starting point for general ideas and discussion in the meantime. I hope you like it.

I have no interest in becoming a csm, but I would love to support you in your endeavours in any way I can.

Kindest
Natocha

1 Like