Yes I deliberately avoid creating the false impression what I say is just some pretend roleplay or not serious, so people can know I am not joking when writing all that.
Btw I have no problem with the Frostpacker and had fun with the roleplay and would still do so. However he accepted a challenge with its specific pre-agreed conditions and possible consequences for each.
As he failed both blowing up the container in question (which was my preferred outcome) as well as paying the punishment fee for failing before the deadline was reached the third condition was activated.
- He was a loud mouth about being able to blow up the container.
- He accepted the challenge with its potential consequences.
- He had an entire year.
- He was too greedy to pay for his failure in the form of ISK and thought he can get away without paying a price of any kind.
- …
- Thus he paid the price in the end, one way or another.
It is too late for regrets now, though can’t say it is not funny seeing his misery as it is well earned and deserved.
It all went as expected though and he did this to himself thus I surely went through with my side of the agreement.
This is the only reasonable thing to do both as roleplaying, as an EVE player, as an honorable person who fulfills his given word in a gentleman’s agreement about an honorable challenge, as well as a human being.
To be honest this is all part of EVE tradition as well.
Welcome to EVE where choices have consequences.