High Sec Ganking

Exactly. So does your need for numbers. Or say, why are numbers so important to you? Have you figured it out yet why you care for them? It is only your ship, which needs to survive and not a number of them. You don’t need to care for those.

1 Like

“Man, why do you care about the numbers?” …
… said no chemist, mathemagician, architect, baker, etc …
… ever.

You know who does not care about accurate numbers and data?

Ignorant and dumb people.

vOv

3 Likes

You didn’t answer my questions. Do you know who cares for gank numbers? People who think they’re save when the numbers are low.

Whenever you start looking at what others do do you also look a little less at what you do yourself. Worst part then may be that you try to make an argument when really you’re falling for a false sense of security. Or you may think your false ways of playing EVE would find a justification when the numbers are high and so you start going on a protest.

I said I don’t know the exact numbers and I said it because I know some people care very much for those. So, try to tell me again why you care for the numbers?

I don’t. You just make that ■■■■ up.
I care about accuracy.

I care about it doubly so when people make claims with numbers refuting them.

Try harder …

:cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries::cherries:
… please, with cherries on top! : - )

1 Like

Oh yes, you do. I never asked and you jumped at the ready to tell me the numbers are low as if you were trying to tell me it’s all safe.

Shall we pick your shoes today?

Aahhh, you are one of those nutjobs who just want to back-and-forth endlessly!
That only works with someone who is equally a nutjob, just like you!
Luckily for you, there are PLENTY of those around here! : D

With that style, though, you could be an alt of Salvos! :blush:

I’ll go through your posting history now. : D

Upside down text pyramid.

The best pyramid!

Definitely!

Yeap!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking to find something to make you feel safe again?

For the record, I never intended to bait you. You only got yourself trapped.

I am not feeling unsafe. I am one of those who make space more dangerous. ^ _ ^

Your posting history …

You apply a mixture of “active listening” and the “socratic method” in your posts. There are a lot negative vibrations to be found. Btw, you can just buy DDoS attacks as a service nowadays, and iirc they are pretty cheap, too. Lots of competition there.

Debian! Okay! I had to stop using it, because my WiFi stopped working after dual booting to windows (or vice versa), sometimes even after a cold boot and booting into the “wrong” OS. An issue with the binary blob I did not spent too much time with. After switching to, and one week later away from Solus, I decided to just take the one that is likeliest to be working ootb with lots of support behind it. So I picked LUbuntu, which I hate, but at least I can pretend it’s Debian. :blush:

I like how you understand that multiboxing can be a chain, rather than a tool.

In general: You appear to bequite… contrarian.

Thanks! I should do this more often!

1 Like

:joy: And you call me a nutjob! You’re wonderfully cute.

I can already see you typing again. Let’s see what you’ve got…

And that tells me that you are wayyyy too much on the emotional side of things, likely without realizing, just like the others. It is a very, very common phenomenon when it comes to people talking online, via text.

Anyhow, as there is nothing wrong with being gay, I guess the best response is …

Thanks! :blush:

You would love my awoxing alts. : - )

Btw… I’ve seen you typing as well. It’s cool, I am sitting here below my window, smoking a joint, occupying myself actively on my tablet. With you, I am aware of the potential problems and or hilarities this can cause on forums. I just rather not watch videos, it’s not interactive. :blush:

I am not in it to “win” an argument, btw, because that’s special olympics. I do like talking to someone, though, and you are not only in for it, you are actually interesting and this thread is just like the alike ones anyway.

Though you could do better. :blush:

… wait, what were we talking about?

He stopped. : (

What this thread has come to

2 Likes

You should biomass because you clearly don’t understand the mechanics of the game.

Yeah, we should clearly nerf that into the ground. Remove the stuff thats fun and iterate on the boring ■■■■ like mining some more. Thats how we get new people to play the game, by making more stuff more boring.

2 Likes

Fun fact: taking something with a grain of salt makes one salty.

No I’m not!

1 Like

That was a stupid thing to say.

Because without actual statistics you end up much like yourself, with nothing to base your opinion on other than your own bias.

Ganking isn’t a problem, because the majority of people aren’t stupid enough to get ganked. The vocal minority rely on the weak minded to drink their koolaid and pretend with them that it’s impossible to move goods without losing them in this nasty nasty space bully of a game.

HTFU.

1 Like

No. It’s only your lack of security talking. You only think you need to know, yet you don’t know why you need to. … It’s to make yourself feel safe. Safe for the sake of your game-play, for the sake of having an opinion or to start an argument.

I don’t need to know, but you do.

It’s also not an opinion. You do not need to know how many ships are being ganked now, yesterday or tomorrow. You just don’t.

Once you get this will we be on the same page, and not before then.

I literally just explained why statistics are important to know. Here I’ll link it for you :

There you go.

Fraid not dude, it’s to make me feel educated. Try it some time.

My gameplay is actually incredibly unsafe. Again, you should try it sometime. By that I mean of course do something dangerous, not just lose a lot of industrials stupidly and pretend it’s because the game is broken instead of you.

The discussion is about ganking and it’s effect on the game, so it’s actually vital that anyone wanting to participate in the discussion is vaguely aware of the numbers otherwise their opinion (like yours) is worth about as much as a c*ck flavoured lollypop.

Mate for me to be on the same page as you i’d have to be in pre-school struggling to finish The Hungry Hungry Caterpillar.

1 Like