High Sec Ganking

I like fish sticks…

I can see him writing more wisdom now. This is going to be amazing…

1 Like

@Keno_Skir Like I said, you do need to know, I do not. And it’s ok, go for all the safety you can get.

That’s opposite to what you wrote before… Just sayin.

I don’t think you really even know what you mean. It’s pretty much just lip service at this point. Why is the only thing you’ve ever managed to kill completely un-fitted by the way?

1 Like

I’m saying that I can see how you need it.

The word you meaning you, Keno_Skir.

Talk about stupid…

You’re saying anything it takes to appear slightly knowledgeable without actually saying anything even remotely well thought out, in reality you know nothing. Standard anti-ganker carebear mouth-breather behavior. Learn to communicate and harden up a bit.

1 Like

No. I’m talking directly to you, Keno Skir. Or is there somebody else at your keyboard?

1 Like

I made no reference to who you were talking to, rather I pointed out that what you’re saying has no content other than your own butt-hurt and belly button lint. Who you throw rubbish at does not change the fact that what you are throwing is rubbish.

With that said, this is getting me through a boring spell at work so keep it up. I dread to think how bad your next zinger will destroy me… …

1 Like

Why don’t you go back up and read it all again now that you know there is somebody talking to you and who is listening to what you’re saying? Do you think you can bring this train wreck back on track and we can continue talking why one doesn’t need to know about ganking numbers in order to play the game, or do we first have to talk about something else?

What all threads come to*

1 Like

Nobody ever said you needed to know ganking numbers to play the game. You’re just whistling out your back side again, that’s all. Only train wreck here is your opinions. All you’ve ever done in game is lose ships stupidly, so it’s understandable you think ganking is a problem.

Just know that it isn’t.

Everything’s fine.

Try to calm down.

1 Like

Unless you were talking out of the wrong end did you in fact say that it is important to the game play.

Which is it?

:joy: Wow, you’re slow. But I’m glad you’ve arrived.

I get your misunderstanding now. You specified “to play the game” here :

My position is that the numbers aren’t important just to play the game as you put it. Numbers are only important if you wish to DISCUSS the subject.

You’re funny :slight_smile:

1 Like

And what did I say about that? Can you remember?

I’ll repeat it for you… It isn’t important. Using the numbers in a discussion as an argument can only lead to a false sense of security, or to a false justification for a bad play-style. People will likely only end up believing that when the numbers are low they can undock in safety with billions in their cargohold. Or they end up believing they’ve lost their ship, because there is too much ganking when really they play it wrong.

The High Sec Gankers always call themselves elite pvpe’rs.

Elite Pvp’ers don’t throw away ships and modules by simply warping to a stationary target that has been set by another ship to then attack and destroy.

High Sec Gankers are basically the Old World Super Mario Bros. players. They run in a straight line jump up and squash the Goomba.

There are too many variable for Real PvP for a fleet of High Sec gankers to try and defend against that’s why they gank.

They take cheap shots at people and then laugh. High Sec gankers are the losers of Eve Online.

1 Like

Probably someone else in his head to be honest. Which one will they flip to next?

1 Like

Because that’s the only thing getting ganked by a lone guy flying about at random?

If you tank your bank it avoids the gank. Or at least it takes several guys sacrificing ships to gank in high-sec.

1 Like

Yes, because discussion are only about gut feelings and everyone can make up his own version of how things are and just go from there… that’s clearly how things work in discussions, who needs fact checking or to even verify his claims, that may collide with your feelings or even challenge your views, can’t have that!

2 Likes

You don’t. You’re using sarcasm.

But how about you pick up on what’s actually being said when you want to make a case for fact checking?

1 Like

Damn, this thread again, and I am again sitting here below my window, but the light outside changed dramatically over the last few hours.

*puffpuff *

:blush:

First I thought I am just suffering from overload, because of the endless reptition of the same ■■■■ over and over again, which makes me post relatively silly (like this one, or the last one, with good posts as well), but then I have realized what it really is that makes me post like this.

Catharsis.

the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.

No repressions, though, unlike some other guys. Just … hm … relaxedness. Letting it go. Enjoying the realisation that there are dozens of people who can be easily trapped in online forums just by using the right trigger words.

It is amazing!

*puffpuff *

:blush:

1 Like