High Sec Ganking

How would this help you?

Disable weapons… so… how do you do missions?

The solution is to enforce people who are messing with concord…

Corvette shoots at gate guns and Concord swams there, Pilot has cheap frigate wating in space, get in frigate and ganks newb venture.

The solution would be a few perma bans for messing with Concord like it says in the rules.

It would mean I don’t have to keep coming back here to remind you to make sense.

So, perma ban every miner who pre-spawns Concord in the belt they are mining in for protection. Ok, sounds good…

2 Likes

Does this not sound much like the entire discussion on ganking? And what did we say about it? … It’s up to you to adapt and to adjust and not the problem of others.

This already happens, if you delay Concord outside of their programmed parameters or evade them in any way CCP smack you down, hard.

Corvette shoots at gate guns and Concord swams there, Pilot has cheap frigate wating in space, get in frigate and ganks newb venture.

Umm no.
If I shoot at a gate in a Corvette I gain a criminal timer and Concordokken, if I undock in anything but a capsule for the duration of the timer that ship cannot warp and gets Concordokken. The timer lasts for 15 minutes, you cannot gank anything during that time.

IRRC the ability to board a ship in space while under a criminal timer was removed some time ago.

The solution would be a few perma bans for messing with Concord like it says in the rules.
As above, this already happens. If you futz with Concord CCP Guard gets to play with his hammer.

Spawning Concord and moving them around a solar system is absolutely allowed, for both ganking and defensive purposes. I’m pretty sure if you read the thread there’s a link to a GM forum post saying exactly that. What isn’t allowed is evasion or causing delay outside of their programmed parameters, those parameters allow for a 6 second differential in arrival time due to them warping from elsewhere rather than a new spawn.

Lets see… if they cant kill you because Concord would be on them too fast, that makes it a no profit game. Seriously… you sound pro gank in hisec. You want PvP… go to low/null sec. Hisec is for flower sniffers and newbies trying to figure out the game. That’s why it’s hisec. It’s a rather vast universe and you dont need to be taking candy from babies.

Then EVE isn’t the game for you. There are no safe spaces, no cry closet…

2 Likes

So scare off newbs and the potential for more money into the game? Got it.

Noobs have been getting ganked in high sec every single day for 15 years, yet the game continues…

2 Likes

While I’ll admit your inability to be coherent and your incredibly poorly thought out opinions are something I would consider a problem, they are far greater problems for you than me :slight_smile: I’m generally mildly entertained by your dancing around the point so it’s not all bad.

Most people I’ve spoken to (thousands, literally) actually came to EvE specifically because of the dark cut-throat reputation. Just because you can’t take the heat doesn’t mean the majority share your view. Certain stats point to an increase in player retention based on exposure to involuntary loss early. So…

2 Likes

What relevance does your reply have to my post?

1 Like

Good, because nobody cares.

That’s a great comeback :upside_down_face: The way you think the majority are behind you is hilarious.

And still nobody cares.

You care so little you just had to pop up and let me know how little… …

:sunglasses:

I’m talking about your need to comprehend a discussion - your need for others to make sense.

Talk about coherency…

Nobody cares what you understand or what makes sense to you. Just like nobody cares if gankees do.

Must be hard to be you.

You still care quite a lot just admit it :wink:

Take more time out of your day to illustrate how little you care. Again.

Carebears never change.

Oh, that you get? :rofl:

It’s pretty cool being me to be fair :sunglasses:

1 Like