High Sec Industrialists and Miners needed for fast growing corp, Newbros welcome

So glad I joined this corp 3 weeks ago, extremely friendly & helpful. One of the best choices I’ve made!

Please Contact Me About This Opportunity.

Cheers

Do you all have discord

We sure do. https://discordapp.com/invite/xmHBdAa should take you there. Our USFed channel is closed off until you join the corp, but you can assign other roles in #roles channel.

Just getting started in EVE again. Played a few years ago for a couple of months but didn’t find a group that worked for me. Hoping USFed is a good fit. Casual player looking to make some isk and have a little adventure.

Interested in this corp, planning on flying an orca and gathering exploration materials, seems like a nice corp to contribute to.

Hi, been out of the game years now. Got plenty of indy skills which I never used. Looking to chill and mine and hopefully safely get the t2 barge out!

Hey I’m interested. What time zone are you mainly active in?

Greetings , a nice job y guys did on your recruiting, y have a discord link?

Hey guys, just bumping and answering a few questions

We are mostly EU TZ, but we have had several US members join as well as a couple Aussies. We will be actively recruiting in other TZ as well, and investing in additional moon pops as those TZ populations grow.

Yes we have discord - https://discord.gg/xmHBdAa - We honestly don’t sit and chat all that much, it’s more for pings and sharing memes. It’s a public discord, but the USFed channels are closed until you become a member.

Corp is growing very well. Better than expected. We are waiting to see what will happen with ores before our next expansion. It will either be a set of new moons or a market hub. Or something else :slight_smile:

We have a public in game channel as well. Come join USFed Pub if you have any urgent questions.

I hope to see you all soon!

Greetings,

I am looking for an Indy corp like yours. It seems you are very well organised, in great control of your corporate identity and have a full set of services in place for your members.

I started in EVE as a miner and would like to get back to it in HS. I can fly a Proc and plan on starting building faction ships. I am EUTZ.

We’re still growing so adding things as we go along. The key thing of the corp is to keep it easy and relaxed. We have a general plan, but we also understand that things change so we must be flexible.

You are more than welcome to join. We only have one rule, don’t be a dick. And that rule can be broken but only when it is funny.

1 Like

Recruitment is back!

We are partnering up with The Rogue Consortium, which is giving us access to null and low sec space for ratting, mining and other indy related things.

As promised though, we still have our high sec home and will not be closing it.

I promise to update the website soon ™

I am a new player looking for PVE, mining, industry and running agent missions. Are you guys still recruiting?

Hey,

Yes we are. Feel free to drop me a message in game, or lookup the corp if you have any specific questions!

Thank you I will certainly do that

Hello, I’m interested in high-sec mining, I work in the Oceania timezone and would like to express interest in this opportunity to apply for membership however I have three questions I need to consider;

1. Is Discord required for membership?
  2. What are the Tax rates?
  3. At what timezone is USFED most active in?

Thank you for your time.

Hey,

Discord is NOT a requirement, but it is recommended. We very very rarely sit and talk on discord tbh, but we post mining pings, corp updates and that sort of thing on discord.

We have a 5% tax rate and will not be going to 0%. There is a reason our corp has 15 stations and the other corps in the area are dying. We reinvest profits into the corp, for more stations etc.

We are mostly active in EU TZ, but we also have a couple players further east and are looking to increase those timezones.

Anything else you’d like to know? Feel free to ask!

Regards,
Spart

1 Like