High Sec Logistics Mechanic Adjustment Request/Suggestion

There are far more efficient ways to make ISK than High-Sec PvP. Try any of the following: market PvP, wormhole exploration, abyssal sites (serious ISK if you have the cojones and the skill for T5 and T6’s), clever industry. And if you you like ship vs ship PvP, then know that there are some types of space where you can freely engage and logi rep. I heard they’re called Low-Sec, Null-Sec and J-Space, but I don’t know much about them, I only have several hundred kills in them. Maybe you can explore them and come back loaded with ISK and with some great stories.

according to them, they can’t properly suspect bait, even though the mechanics will allow it in any other space except hisec… but he wants his little neutral logi back, over claims of he can’t play with friends. they can go to low and play together all they want then.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly. Avenue A: just what you said.
Avenue B: for him to grow some balls and be able to do some propper baiting and honourable 1 vs 1 fighting if he’s too scared and afraid to leave High-Sec.
But by now, after reading a slew of his cry-baby rants on the forum (man, does he complainna lot!) it’s clear to me that he is just a fragile High-Sec snow-flake carebear that can’t even take a piss without his friends/ alts holding his weak hand.

calm down, Vexier. Your space bushido is of no value to me. We talked about this.

1 Like

Yea this dude has some serious issues lol. Calm down miner.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.