High Sec MTU Ganking

I want to confuse you. Success!

1 Like

You are most certainly a confusing individual sir :wink:

just for the record though, i only kill people when i am taking revenge, or they are sus/criminal

Bring it on. My 1100 DPS ENI is looking for its first kill :slight_smile:

you really think that could stand up agains a fully fit t2 babaroga with abyssal modules that don’t have any increased drawbacks??? you’d be losing that ship and quite possibly your pod too. all i need to fight your drones (if you decide to use them) is a decent smartbomb

Your ship is over 7bn ISK…mine is a very expendable 82m ISK. However…as it is ganking we are talking about, let me know when you plan to fly the 7bn ISK bling fitted Babaroga through Uedama :slight_smile:

i forgot to mention that i have a fleet of rodivas and zarmadz at my command, plus an extremely high active tank at defult, plus a whole wing of nergals

feel free to say i am lying, I’m not though so you better watch yourself. And thank you in advance for giving me your capacitor.

1 Like

That “section” is specifically for new players only

Who flys through Uedama anyway these days lol :joy:

alot of people, just yesterday there were 80 at any givin time

Totally avoidable these days though last time I flew a bling ship through the gank bounced , repaired for free on thether and sold the KR for a tidy sum

Aways “I” and not “WE”. I still bet on sg’s.

i prefer to do things solo, but never mind a little company every once in a while

still a pvp fight back and that’s great. Far better than those carebears who whines a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

No i am not trash talking, it clear shows that ever coming back to the game i see a higher amount of MTU’s being blow in high sec. I guess it defeats buying one and having one now in open space in high sec because we have gankers.

You see it makes me wonder how ganker ego grows in high sec but not in big numbers in low, wormhole or null sec like you guy’s. I guess your afraid of competition and prefer to bully someone who won’t fight back. Abuse, yeah i would like to do the same to you over and over and over.

Hell yeah why ? cause it gives me an ego because you won’t attack me back right. Yeah then i can post my kill number and profile on the forums boasting I am an elite pilot and can press any module with my eyes closed and make easy isk.

Thank god there are people on this planet that take the right approach of creativity and activity in life for the right reasons. I think EvE online is doing a fantastic job showing people world how how many clowns it has in game and hasn’t done anything about it.

At least in EvE online when i do leave this game i will able to say yes I created many things and done many different tasks. Errrrrr ganking really nah thats not high up their with my IQ. Sorry.

I’m an MTU ganker - you can ask me your questions.

Here is my most recent victory:

2 Likes

yet you misspelt there

nope. open your mind.