High Sec the New Renter's Space

You posted the graph, it is there, let me show it to you again:

graph

Total number of losses is the left hand scale, it is showing a larger number of losses compared to 2017. So you supply a graph that shows what I was saying, and try to say otherwise. You are beginning to make me wonder about you, seriously mate, this is rather bad, and your trend line is garbage.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that 2018 is less than 2017, because you just made yourself look rather foolish.

Whereā€™s the ā€œdetrendā€ button like we see in Project Autisā€¦ uhā€¦ Discovery?

1 Like

Show the highsec data Drac (thatā€™s what you were claiming and gave no timeframe at all, though over the last 3 years there isnā€™t an increase at all).

Simple request to show the highsec data to support your own claim. Surely.

4 Likes

Likewise. Data pls.

You suppled the data and the graph, the graph shows an increase in structures being destroyed in 2018 as compared to 2017 it is so clear, that is what the graph shows!

My sense of an increase was looking at the destruction of Astrahus and Rataruā€™s in 2018 and 2017 on the killboard, I had a sense that more were being blown up in 2018 then the previous year and I looked at this monthly. Your graph being of all structures backs up that feeling, though you would have to get hold of the data for structures ignoring POSā€™s and POCOā€™s.

My feeling was a feeling based on observation, that graph actually shows an increase in terms of all structures. We were looking at different things, so whateverā€¦, if you want to argue black is white or night is day then feel free, but your graph for all structures shows an increase in 2018 as compared to 2017, it is a clear as the difference between night and day.

So why was I looking at the destruction of the Medium structures, well I was trying to get a sense for the willingness of war dec types to blow them up as they were boring to them and offered few rewards generally, the changes to low power and the shield timer being open to attack at all hours changed the difficulty of attacking them significantly and made it less of a bind. And the results are now developing in 2018.

CCP made them too easy at this point, the short window for the first reinforcement and the three cycles was a real defence in that most people were too lazy, now it is too easy. In any case CCP will have the numbers and that is all that really matters.

I am rather looking forward to the time when there are no or small numbers of structures in hisec and CCP are scratching their heads and wondering why, I find those moments of confusion by CCP rather wonderfulā€¦

As if I care!

1 Like

Yes it is, welcome to Marmite space. :loveparrot::mage::laughing:

2 Likes

I for one welcome our foul tasting overlords

2 Likes

But only if they want to put up a structure :stuck_out_tongue:

NB Changed you to they as it was not clear what I meant.

Did Marmite put down a Keepstar in hisec, hope no one takes the Initiativeā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure they have several

Marmite, the sweat from the devilā€™s butt crack.

The graph shows the data of all space and not just high sec. From the graph you can not conclude whether the numbers have increased or decreased in high sec alone.

2 Likes

Oil. Donā€™t be dragging the Devils into this.

Except that I did not use it for that, Scipio used it to try to say that my monthly check of the killboards and my feeling that there had been an increase in destruction of hisec Astraā€™s and Raitaruā€™s in 2018 over 2017 was incorrect which he cannot use for that based on your comments and in terms of what it shows, which is an increase in destruction in 2018 over 2017 for all structures over all types of space.

I was merely pointing out that his graph indicated an increase in 2018 over 2017 and appeared more to back up my feeling than his rebuttal. Please direct your comments to Scipio in terms of his graph not being fit for the purpose he used it for, thank you and good day.

1 Like

4 Likes

Ooooooh good job, very nice.

1 Like

You can rent access to high-sec for 10 million isk per year.

Only from one group of course and you have to follow the strange cult like dictates of a rather loopy religious fanatic, nah Iā€™d rather ignore that foolish cult of personality stuff.

2 Likes

James loves you. I will pray for you.

3 Likes

You posted part of the graph to ā€œproveā€ your point. Which it didnā€™t because you couldnā€™t be arsed to read the eralier post correctly. You canā€™t wiggle you way out of this.

1 Like

It is you who need to be arsed to read stuff, Scipio only detailed 2016 and 2017 data not 2018, so I said that I had picked up an increase in 2018 which I had.

So his first post with data did not detail 2018 at all, you failed to notice that.

So he then does a graph with 2016, 2017 and 2018 with an incorrect trend line and tells me this:

Note the second paragraph which is incorrect as the numbers have been increasing it is there on the graph. If you canā€™t tell that that indicates an increase then I have to wonder, the left hand scale is the number.

graph

The selection which I knew to be all structures and all areas shows an increase in numbers blown up in 2018 as compared to 2017. After the changes to structures with low power mode and always being vulnerable for the first timer it was always going to happen.

I think you both have Dracvlad derangement syndrome in that anything I say has to be attacked no matter how foolish you make yourselves look.

1 Like