High security dangerous systems guide

AFK miners don’t watch local.

1 Like

If this is supposed to be a guide, its kinda crappy TBH. Sure there are some systems more dangerous than others. However any system can become a security risk at any time.

Seems it would be better to have a guide that explains tips and tricks to avoid a gank, regardless of the system. things like watching local, what groups to set red. Using EVE - Check before you jump! etc.

there is a inherent risk to leave your home
but we do it all the time
same with a gate in eve , 99,99% of the time you will NOT fall into a gate camp
so i just don’t do ■■■■ to avoid one, i jump freely like camps didn’t exist , and the few times (like 12ish in all the time i played EVE are totally worth it)
because i don’t have to be paranoid , don’t have to have an alt scout , don’t have to triangulate to avoid bubbles , i just jump
of course there is notorious perma gate camps systems , systems like tama, huola etc … them its wise to plan your jumps there , but they are like 10 in the entire 5201 systems …
IMO
memorize some “pirate” home systems , treat the other gate camps like an act of god , be happy

4 Likes

So why bother reading it and responding, if some find it of use than it so be it , it gives people an idea where gankers hang out , useful if you want to hunt them too.

I think the best way you can aid this post is to remain silent thank you.

4 Likes

It’s called constructive criticism. I didn’t just crap all over your idea. I gave some thoughts on what would improve it.

Why would you not want to add things to your “guide” to improve it?

If you will, please. Thank you!

I always watch local and will set reds with help of your info but I didn’t know that zKill had info on systems… unless you’re talking about details on kills info, not sure.

Oh is that constructive

But sorry if you ment well

3 Likes

Yes you can search by systems on zkill

1 Like

Wow I didn’t know that. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m sorry if your ADD keeps you from reading past the first sentence.

1 Like

istabs + mwd + cloak = never having to worry about any of the ■■■■ the OP posted.

Not true but whatevs

Well there we go , showing your true colours, personal attacks . Or have I miss read your post again

3 Likes

Howso?

There’s literally ways to decloak and bump a target. So how I’d your idea true in all cases?

/char

What? What’s istabs got to do with anything?

You started down that path when you decided to selectively quote.

So here, I feel we got off to the wrong foot.

Great post! It is an excellent first step (positive reinforcement.)

It seems if you want to expand your guide, more generic “how to stay safe” tips might be worth adding. Things like managing your contacts to set known gankers to red. Maybe even include known corps to set red in the OP?

Also using tools like gatecamp check on your route? EVE - Check before you jump!

Systems with active gankers can be quite dynamic. I don’t forsee trying to update a thread in real time is going to help people currently playing, however giving tips on how to stay safe in general would go a long way towards helping new players stay alive.

2 Likes

They can’t bump you if your agility is high enough because you’ll move too far away from the point they’re approaching (the way they do it is approach you, and set speed to max once you cloak).

I fly DSTs with 10+bil straight through Uedama literally all the time and I’ve even used t1 haulers with equal success.

Uh no. Lol. You probably don’t actually fly donkeyboners anywhere. Maybe you one time had 10bil isk once ever.

Istabs on a dst? Agility? Your alignment is still like 7 or 10s.

You’re still a sitting duck to a bumper