Summary: I am looking for a high-sec, industry-focused, social corporation with no obligations, preferably in Amarr space.
Note: Uncle Enzo’s Cosa Nostra Pizza is a holding corporation where I hang out between real gigs.
The following need not apply:
- Groups operating primarily in null, lowsec, or wormhole space. I get enough drama in real life.
- Pirate, mercenary, or majority PvP corporations. I get enough conflict in real life.
- Folks that take themselves or the game too seriously.
- Corporations that have rigid schedules, commitments, or obligations; if you have mandatory anything, I’ll pass.
I have two Omega accounts, both with north of 135M skillpoints. Historically, I’ve been a high-sec dweller and all that goes with it, with a focus on providing corporate logistical support (small-“l” logistics, although I can provide both shield and armor Logistics as well).
With that in mind, I own and can fly:
- Dual Orcas with maximum boosts.
- Dual Exhumers (ore and ice).
- Dual Freighters.
- Dual Bowheads.
- Dual Blockade Runners.
- Dual mission ships.
- Dual Noctis’.
In addition, I have:
- Perfect reprocessing for everything that can be mined or harvested in high-sec.
- Perfect scanning skills and the ships to go with them.
- If anyone still does this sort of thing, access to about half of the empire mission agents.
Basically, I can run completely self-contained ops where the miners just have to show up and demolish the asteroids.
Other fun stuff:
- I am currently based in the arse-end of Amarr space, and would, if possible, prefer to stay there. I really don’t feel like hauling all my stuff halfway acrossed the universe. For the umpteenth time.
- I live in the EST (Eve -5) time zone; a corporation that’s busy when I am is preferable. Busy means, to me, 10+ people (not just accounts) on during evenings.
- I have done, and enjoyed, small-gang PvP ops in low-sec space. A bit of that would be a bonus.
Feel free to contact me in any way you please. If I’m online, I can be found in the “ENZO Public” channel.