Highest Volley for an alpha clone?

But until alpha rebalance, alphas can’t use sentries and the original request was for the best alpha damage ship an alpha clone could use.

As for actual combat usage, I love vexor and would heavily advocate its use. It’s just limited as a gank ship in the hands of an alpha clone.

As for bombers… Yes if you can get close enough, in a low enough sec sysyem, they are evil. Plus cheaper than a combat Battlecruiser. But fleets of them are not common as the limitations are hard to over come. Obviously you have the skills and tool, but they are not heavily popular or you would see tons of the wrecks in niarja. That said… Next time you lose 12 to concord, tell me where! In am space poor enough that I want the salvage!

There is a concept called “time on target”. The idea is that you fire your weapons at times calculated so that all the ordnance arrives on the target at the same time. So in the case of a Vexor, you tell your drones to attack, wait the appropriate amount of time, and then fire your guns.

They are popular tho… miniluv and CODE. use them constantly in freighter dunking fleets, look at the kb’s. Even shooting them on a gate they’re good, you might not even miss a volley depending. They’re the end game for most freighter killing fleets if you can’t get the numbers for pure cats. The only bad thing about them is the long training time for T2 and last volley.

You really are out of touch with the ganking meta right now, huh? Vexors and bombers not being used? You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Wait until Lifeblood then give the Talos a shot. That is a mean, mean ship in the right hands.

Alphas will only get T1 guns. I hadn’t looked at the dps of a T1 Talos. Might be better off with something else.

Oh I didn’t realize, are they only getting small and medium T2 weapons? Brutix or Navy Brutix will probably be your best bet then

T1 Talos still gets like 1300+dps, so they’re still better than cbcs

Yeah i figured it would still be preferred. Just wasn’t positive. Good stuff.

T1 gnosis with 720s should volley at 3000 without drones.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.