Highsec Buyback

探検で遠出するとき、商都まで移動することなくお宝を安全に換金できるのでありがたいです。

When you go away on an expedition, it’s nice to be able to safely redeem your treasure without having to travel to the commercial capital.

2 Likes

They work fast and safe, better than going through Uedama with your items :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its pretty ridiculous how fast quick of a service they offer especially when they aim to make you rich af for being lazy af! They have bought over 12 bill in last couple weeks and all i had to do was reprocess the ice and send to hisec lol i never left system.PLEASE STOP ENABLING MY LAZINESS

2 Likes

Howdy all,

Anyone looking for a quick and convenient way to liquidate your accumulated stock of salvage, items, ore, minerals, etc (literally anything), should check these guys out. They are my one stop shop for saving time and getting paid. They take 10%, which I find to be more than a fair price for being able to (hassle free) unload anything you no longer need.

I am moving to a new region so I had to get rid of a few months worth of accumulated salvage and leftover junk (over a bil worth of ISK); with a few quick contracts it was all packaged / sold within hours of listing it.

2 Likes

Cards on the table, as a “loyal customer” I was asked to write this review. No incentives were offered, nor would be accepted.

TL;DR
The service works as advertised. IF it suits your playstyle, it’s well worth considering.

This being Eve, of course I was skeptical. I joined the discord, listened for a bit, then chatted with and asked some questions of one of the managers, and decided to give it a go. A few small contracts to start with, becoming more regular over time.
It’s really quite boring - it just works.
Not everything is offered at the “headline” 90%, but most things, in my experience are.
I’ve never had to wait even an hour to receive payment (your mileage may vary - timezones etc etc).

Can you make more money doing it yourself?
Almost certainly, yes you can, in one of 2 ways…

1. Selling immediate in Jita yourself, you’ll “lose” less than 10% - but as an alpha with no trade skills, you’re paying 8% sales tax yourself anyway, so the “ease” of the service is costing you 2%. With good trade skills you can get sales tax down to under 4% - at which point you’ll be “paying” 6% for the ease the service provides.
  2. You can sell on order in Jita. Now broker fees (skills) come in to play, market knowledge, tying money up waiting for the sale, limited number of orders (more skills), potential re-listing fees (even more skills) etc etc
    You’ll also have to arrange to get the goods moved there - either yourself (with a risk of losing it en route), or via contract (for which you have to pay). Things to factor in to your equations.

And this, really, is the nub of it all - sure, you can put an alt in Jita, train them up - and obviously yes, you can train a hauling character.
BUT is that the game YOU want to play to make a bit more money? Those skill points can’t be better spent for YOU making your guns fire faster and further and doing more damage, or better spent in scanning/hacking skills to get in to more cans faster?
It’s a game where the metric should be fun/hour, more than isk/hour.
I personally have characters with perfect trade skills in Jita. I have characters than can haul. I put up hauling contracts pretty much every day. I actually enjoy the market/spreadsheet side of the game. But for a range of things it simply isn’t worth MY time or hassle for the extra money when I can get it done with a few clicks and almost no time - I’d rather be doing other things.

4 Likes

I was also asked to write a review. TL;DR…

It’s a GAME CHANGER…I want to shoot rats and shoot players…full stop. Navigating to and from Jita through all the gate camps and gank camps is a pain. Lose 10% they say? How about gain 90% and no troubles for the effort. Works for me! I have been promoting this service and using it myself for corp and my corpies since I discovered it.

Really appreciate these guys and hope they make lots of isk so they continue to help my play. (Cuz in the end, it’s all about me lol)

Long Live Highsec Buyback

2 Likes

This program is AWESOME, Thanks a lot boys <3

2 Likes

Hallo,
I realy like this service. Imho it has fair prices and a very fast service. Thanks !
Greetings
Klis

1 Like

Thank you all very much!

A great service for those of us who are not situated near the Jita Trade Hub. Cuts all the pfaffing about travelling back and forth allowing me to focus on DED running, hacking or Mission running.

I have used this service about six times over the past year and have had no issues whatsoever. Just follow the instructions on the Highsec Buyback website and the money arrives in your account shortly thereafter.

Cheers

CA

1 Like

Good service for firesale something in highsec! If u lazy of moving assets - use Highsek Buyback!

1 Like

Hello,

Great service, exactly what I expected.

If you happen to collect a lot of junk you need to liquidate - use Highsec Buyback, it really saves time to do fun stuff instead of hauling/selling stuff :slight_smile:

Best,

Chris

1 Like

very handy to use because i totally cba to haul stuff around so find a wh to nearest highsec and make a contract easy peasy

1 Like

Awesome service when you live 24 jumps from Jita! Saves a lot of time and risk!

1 Like

Great service and totally glad it exists! It is difficult sometimes to get really large hauls to sell when you don’t live near Jita and this service has been a godsend for those times.

I recommend it to friends all the time!

1 Like

A really great service, very fast, efficient. I use it very often and I’m happy with it: no more price changes (and taxes paid) on the market, no more transport costs or risky journeys to Jita. All I can, I sell at Highsec Buyback.

2 Likes

I have been using Highsec Buyback for over a month and I have not been disappointed. The convenience of being able to write a contract anywhere in highsec is fantastic. The prices are fair and the isk is quick.

You could make a little (really, a little) more isk over time selling loot yourself, but I don’t want to manage that.

I could not recommend Highsec Buyback more highly.

2 Likes

I have been using HIghSec buyback for about a month. I find it very helpful because I don’t have to freight the ore to a trade hub and Jita is a long way from me. I have had no issues using them, the prices are fair in my opinion. Plus, I don’t have to bother with the market. Contracts are accepted quickly which is a bonus for me. I recommend HighSec buyback for those who would rather not deal with the hassle of moving goods or market watching. Of course, if you can make more money not using the service then don’t lol. Good Hunting.

3 Likes

I have used highest buyback quite regularly. The prices are fair you can compare them with other appraisal sites. Payment is fast setup and contracts are easy to do. I like this service.

2 Likes

My opinion about the Highsec Buyback project

I always like the projects that capsuleers create to optimize and improve the gameplay.

Highsec Buyback is a service that solves 3 tasks for me at once:

1. Logistic task;
  2. Speculative task;
  3. Temporary task.

About the Logistics challenge

Living in Amarr becomes apparent, the difference in prices with Gita. And despite getting a good profit from selling in Jita, the need to transport goods and take risks forces you to forego possible profits. Using Highsec Buyback allows you to sell goods at a bargain price without the need for long-distance transportation.

About Speculative Problems.

I like to monitor the prices of goods in the region. From time to time, goods come across at low prices relative to the Jita market. My first experience of speculating in goods through Highsec Buyback made 30 million ISK in 5 minutes. Now I am considering speculation through buying goods in lowsec for subsequent sale in Jeet through Highsec Buyback without having to spend time transporting goods.

About Temporary Tasks.

The biggest benefit of Highsec Buyback is the significant savings in my time on the need to complete transport operations. Right now, I’m only focusing on my region. The saved time I spend on getting a new product.

Thanks to Highsec Buyback, I have added new ways to earn ISK in my arsenal. This is an innovative idea, and I want it to develop.

I recommend using Highsec Buyback as a tool that allows the capsuleers to concentrate on the selected gameplay, and not be distracted by secondary marketing operations.

Viracocha LIBRA

3 Likes