Highsec Buyback

This service is fantastic! I don’t have to transport anything. I don’t have to figure market strategies. I just copy and paste and get paid! Easy!

2 Likes

Just want to say that this service really is great. My corp is based 14 jumps from Jita and 9 jumps from Dodixie. If I’m exploring or mining, I don’t want to then have to spend an extra hour transporting and then setting up sell orders while risking losing everything. As a new player, this service is absolutely worth it. I once got lost in wormhole space with 100+ million isk worth of loot (which is a lot for me). I managed to get out of WH space and into High Sec where I was able to create a sell order to HighSec Buyback without having to transport my goods 40+ jumps to get home or to Jita. 100% I will use this service as long as it’s around.

1 Like

Very kind! Thank you all :slight_smile:

Highsec Buyback, a really great service for you to enjoy selling your items fast and reliably at reasonable prices. Are there better services out there? Maybe… Does your corp provide you a better BuyBack program? Could be… But HSBB provides players without access to those, especially new players a great way to make liquid ISK with’in HS. I’ve had about 500M ISK in transactions with them so far and each contract got accepted at a maximum of 30mins (usually like 5-10mins). Am very happy with their service and would strongly recommend 9/10.

2 Likes

Highsec Buyback frequent customer here.

All I can say is… 5 stars.

First of all, they will accept orders of nearly any size VALUE. No matter how small or large. I’m a newbro alphaclone, so I’m not shipping 14 billion worth of goods. I’m moving 10 mil worth.

Highsec Buyback will happily take orders that small, or even smaller. Most other shipping companies do not.

Second, yes there are limits and other fees that apply to LARGE items like packaged ships. The way to avoid those issues is to use Highsec Buyback’s OFFICIAL website to estimate your order (NOT EVEPRAISAL) BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR TRADE INVESTMENT.

Thank you so much Highsec Buyback for making all of Highsec into a marketplace.

Vit

1 Like

I have used their service multiple times and it is great. simple and quick to use

1 Like

5 star service, is all i need to say

2 Likes

i agree

They accept your contract fast and you can sell from any hs station. Its true they have -10% jita price but when u have a lot to sell its the easiest way to do it.

1 Like

I’ve used HSBB a number of times now - never had anything rejected and the contract is usually accepted in under 30 minutes.

90% Jita buy is more than reasonable since I’m usually 15-20 jumps from Jita most days. If something is less than 90% it’s clearly stated on the page when you do the calculation.

Highly recommend HSBB and will definitely be using them again. 5*

3 Likes

I have used their service a number of times because it is very convenient and will continue to do so. I figure the -10% loss is fair enough because they have to send someone to cart the stuff around. There are a few items I sell on my own but those are generally to an NPC for the list, if it is not too far away.

Like the poster above me said, you can see the prices they are willing to pay for the items you list. So you can investigate if you are interested. It’s pretty handy for me, I’m glad they offer the service.

3 Likes

Again, I love this service! So convenient. Super fast. Isk for days!
Thank you guys!

2 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful service! It’s easy to use and very helpful.

2 Likes

Best Way t get my money withou trying to move it to jita.
Is Easy and fun just waiting for pay day.

Hope you guys have a lot of sucess and to keep working like this

PS: Never won a skin…and that is kinda sad =)))

2 Likes

I use the service a lot its fast and easy. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m just starting the game and don’t really understand it, but I really like highsec buyback’s service.
Fast, Easy, No need to carry.
To say the least, I think it’s the best.
Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to eve! Happy we can be of service

I notice you collect from any Hi Sec NPC station, does that include ones that are in a Hi Sec island surrounded by low sec?

Like the Orien system for example

Yes! Please make sure you use our calculator and consider eventual warnings

I have been using Highsec Buyback for a while now. I am pleased to say that I am very happy with the service that I have received from them. ISK is payed over to my account in under a hour and i dont need to run the guantlet to get to Jita to sell my items.
I have also recommended Highsec Buyback to my corp mates and they are very pleased withthe results they got as well.
I will continue to sell to them and also keep on recommending them to everyone that i know on EVE Online.

2 Likes