Highsec Buyback

I like this service, the service works for me.

1 Like

Now if only there was a Highsec Buyfrom (Jita market) and deliver to any High sec station, then I could avoid ever going back to Jita :grinning:

1 Like

This is an excellent service. Quick turnaround and very convenient.

Sure, I could do this myself. But the convenience definitely outweighs the time I could spend nitpicking about price quotes.

2 Likes

I like this program alot. saves me time on hauling and i get the isk fast. Great service!

2 Likes

Most contract accepted within 5minutes from literally any HS npc station, 10% commission is a great deal: instant sell with maxed skill will get you pay anyway 3.6% in taxes, so overall you lose 6.4% only since private contracts are tax free. Is that 6.4% worth fuel and time for 3 JF jumps ? Likely not!

1 Like

Great service, Fast ISK for junk I donโ€™t need and better money for my compressed ores. I know there are other ways I could earn more ISK but the ease of HSBB saved me a bunch of time (enough time that when they asked for a review I did it) 5/5 stars

2 Likes

Great service, thx for that guys.

Die Jungs sind top. Meist in unter 5 Minuten hat mein seine ISK und man braucht sich nicht weiter um etwas kรผmmenr, nur eben einen Vertrag erstellen.

2 Likes

Piles of loot youโ€™re never going to sort through? Use an inventory filter to e.g. pick out low meta modules and ammo. Feed them to Highsec Buyback. Instant tidyup and cash soon after. A real timesaver. Time is money, friend!

2 Likes

์ €๋Š” ํ•˜์ด์„น ํ™˜๋งค ์„œ๋น„์Šค๋ฅผ ์•Œ๋ฆฌ๊ฒŒ ๋˜์–ด์„œ ๊ธฐ์ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

์šฐ์ฃผ์—์„œ ๊ฐ€์žฅ ๋น ๋ฅธ ํ•˜์ด์„น ํ™˜๋งค ์„œ๋น„์Šค์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•œ ์‹œ๊ฐ„ ์•ˆ์— ๋ˆ์„ ๋ฐ›์œผ์„ธ์š”!

์ด ํ”„๋กœ๊ทธ๋žจ์€ ์šด์†ก์ด๋‚˜ ํŒ๋งค ์ฃผ๋ฌธ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๊ฑฑ์ • ์—†์ด ์•„์ดํ…œ์„ ISK๋กœ ๋ฐ”๊ฟ€ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š” ๋น ๋ฅด๊ณ  ์‰ฌ์šด ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ท€์ฐฎ์€ ๊ณผ์ •์€ ์ €ํฌ๊ฐ€ ๋Œ€์‹  ํ•˜๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

1. ์ €ํฌ ์›น์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ์—์„œ ๋‹น์‹ ์˜ ์•„์ดํ…œ์„ ๊ฐ์ •ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

2. ์ฝ”ํผ๋ ˆ์ด์…˜ Highsec Buyback์— ๊ฐ์ •๊ฐ€๋ฅผ ๊ณ„์•ฝ์— ์ž‘์„ฑํ•ด ์ƒ์„ฑํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

3. ๋ˆ์„ ๋ฐ›์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!

ํ™˜๋งค ๋Œ€์ƒ ์•„์ดํ…œ: ์ค‘๊ณ  ํฌ๋ฆฌ์Šคํƒˆ, ์–ด๋น„์…œ ์•„์ดํ…œ, ๋ธ”๋ฃจํ”„๋ฆฐํŠธ๋ฅผ ์ œ์™ธํ•œ ๋ชจ๋“  ์•„์ดํ…œ

ํ™˜๋งค ์œ„์น˜: ํ•˜์ด์„น ๋‚ด์˜ ๋ชจ๋“  ๊ตฌ์กฐ๋ฌผ ๋˜๋Š” ์ •๊ฑฐ์žฅ

ํ™˜๋งค๊ฐ€ ๋น„์œจ: ์ง€ํƒ€ ๊ตฌ๋งค๊ฐ€ 90%

๊ณ„์•ฝ ์ˆ˜์ทจ์ธ: Highsec Buyback

Rushlock์˜ ๋น„๋””์˜ค ๊ฐ€์ด๋“œ: How to sell things in EVE Online - Contracts - Easy ISK Buyback - 2022 - YouTube

๋ฌธ์˜์‚ฌํ•ญ์ด ์žˆ์„ ๊ฒฝ์šฐ ์ธ๊ฒŒ์ž„ ์ฑ„๋„ โ€œHSBB Publicโ€์— ์ฐธ๊ฐ€ํ•˜์‹œ๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ์ €ํฌ ๋””์Šค์ฝ”๋“œ์— ๋“ค์–ด์˜ค์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค: Highsec Buyback

FAQ

Q: ์•„์ดํ…œ๋“ค์ด ๋กœ์šฐ ์‹œํ๋ฆฌํ‹ฐ ์ง€์—ญ์— ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ €๋Š” ์–ด๋””์„œ ํ™˜๋งค๋ฅผ ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์ฃ ?
A: ๋กœ์šฐ์„น ํ™˜๋งค ์„œ๋น„์Šค๋ฅผ ํ™•์ธํ•˜์„ธ์š”.

Q: ์ตœ์†Œ ๊ณ„์•ฝ๊ฐ€๊ฐ€ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?
A: ์•„๋‹ˆ์š”, ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ 1 mil ISK์ด์ƒ์˜ ๊ณ„์•ฝ์„ ์ƒ์„ฑํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ด ์ข‹์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๊ทธ๋ ‡์ง€ ์•Š์œผ๋ฉด ์ˆ˜์ˆ˜๋ฃŒ๊ฐ€ ๋ฐ›์„ ๊ธˆ์•ก๋ณด๋‹ค ๋” ์ปค์„œ ์†ํ•ด๋ฅผ ๋ณผ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Q: ์ตœ๋Œ€ ๊ณ„์•ฝ๊ฐ€๊ฐ€ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?
A: ์•„๋‹ˆ์š”, ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ๊ฐ๊ฐ์˜ ๊ณ„์•ฝ๊ฐ€๊ฐ€ 30 bil ISK์ดํ•˜๊ฐ€ ๋˜๋„๋ก ๋ถ„๋ฆฌํ•˜์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. ๋‹น์‹ ์€ ๋งค์ผ ์—ฌ๋Ÿฌ ๊ฐœ์˜ ๊ณ„์•ฝ์„ ์ƒ์„ฑํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Q: ์ €๋Š” ๋Œ€๋Ÿ‰์˜ ์•„์ดํ…œ์ด ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. 90%์ด์ƒ์˜ ํ™˜๋งค๋น„๋ฅผ ์ œ๊ณตํ•ด์ค„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‚˜์š”?
A: ์•„๋‹ˆ์š”. ์ €ํฌ๋Š” https://highsec.evebuyback.com/์—์„œ ์ €ํฌ์˜ ๊ณ„์‚ฐ๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ํ†ตํ•ด์„œ๋งŒ ๊ฐ์ •๋œ ํ™˜๋งค๊ฐ€๋งŒ ์ œ๊ณตํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Q: ์ €๋Š” ์ŠคํŒ€/์—ํ”ฝ ๊ณ„์ •์œผ๋กœ ์–ด๋–ป๊ฒŒ ๋กœ๊ทธ์ธํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‚˜์š”?
A: ์˜ค๋ฅธ์ชฝ ์•„๋ž˜์— ์žˆ๋Š” ๋กœ๊ทธ์ธ ์˜ต์…˜ ์ค‘ ํ•˜๋‚˜๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค.

1 Like

One of the best services I use in game and is all done by playerโ€ฆ what to say โ€ฆ now without them I wouldnโ€™t able to play anymore, thanks to them I have more time to play :heart_eyes:

1 Like

After killing some ships in PvP I just head to the nearest highsec and create a contract for the loot and it gets accepted within 30 mins. And straight back to PvP I goโ€ฆ It is better isk than quick sell on the local marketโ€ฆ Most the time these are <10 Mil contracts and I do not have time to create my own hauling alt just move it all to Jitaโ€ฆ Excellent Service

2 Likes

ะ‘ั‹ัั‚ั€ะพ ะฟะพะบัƒะฟะฐัŽั‚ ะธ ั†ะตะฝั‹ ั‡ะฐั‰ะต ะฝะพั€ะผ, ะผะฝะต ะณะฐะท ัะปะธะฒะฐั‚ัŒ ัะฐะผั‹ะน ั‚ะพ.

I stopped fooling around hauling my stuff around to sell all the stuff you obtain from salvaging, looting and mining. Typically you get paid in under an hour, saves you from sorting traveling, and then listing and re-listing all your stuff daily to keep your sell prices competitive. You also need to consider the sales tax and brokerage fees your paying each time. Keep your buying and selling on the market specialized and forget the fooling around with all the other stuff. I highly recommend using highsec buyback and wished I had starting using it earlier. Your welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iโ€™ve been using Highsec Buyback for at least a year now. Never had a problem yet. Prices havenโ€™t always been 90% but most are and those that donโ€™t make 90% are close. Almost all the time the turnaround time is only 15 minutes to an hour. The longest I can remember wasnโ€™t until the next day. It sure beats hauling it all the way to Jita.

1 Like

This service is perfect for playing this game. I play many jumps from Jita and there is always the possibility of being ganked. 10% is well worth my time not having to move my things for sale. Itโ€™s my Tip for them having to move it. WIN WIN!!!

1 Like

This service is best for those who think hauling stuff from one place to another is waste of time and ISK.
Iโ€™ve been using HighsecBuyback for some time now and never had any complain for their service.

o7,

As a PvPer, it is difficult for me to get my stuff to Jita. With Buyback, I simply bring it to the next highsec system and get the ISK in a few minutes. At first, I thought it was a scam but it isnโ€™t, it is a very usefull tool for everybody who doesnโ€™t like to haul or to โ€œwasteโ€ time on the market.

Als PvPler ist es schwierig fรผr mich, mein Zeug nach Jita zu bringen. Dank Buyback muss ich es jetzt nur noch zum nรคchsten Highsec System bringen und erhalte die ISK innerhalb weniger Minuten. Am Anfang dachte ich es wรคre ein kluger Betrug doch jetzt weiรŸ ich im Gegenteil, es ist sehr nรผtzlich fรผr alle die nicht gerne transportieren oder Zeit am Mark โ€œverschwendenโ€.

Fly safe

1 Like

Super easy method and turnaround time are within the same business day. I get better turnaround times from these folks than most corps. Prices are fair IMO.

Just be sure the contract facility is public.

-Cheers!

1 Like

As a new player, this the easiest thing I have found to sell items. I use this service almost every day I play now. I get to highsec, dock, and make the contract. Sometimes it is accepted before I even get undocked.

2 Likes

Highsec Buyback is great! Pricing model is fair and easy to understand, and the response time is very good.

1 Like