Highsec Buyback

Easy and fast! Will continue to use. Highsec Buyback cleans my hanger with a smile… LOVE IT!

2 Likes

As always, great service guys! This service is ideal for players of all walks of the game, new and old. It is especially great to help keep your active play time focused on whatever aspects of the game you like most and not have to worry about all the logistics and hassle of getting that extra isk from loot. Keep on trucking!

1 Like

I’m using Highsec Buyback as a convenient way to cash out while on Exploration Trips. Just find a WH to any high sec system, contract the loot to Highsec Buyback, and 5 mins later I am back to exploration.
This reduces the risk of traveling with too much loot and is extremely comfortable. Besides that, the contracts are always accepted before I can even get back to my home system for spending those isk :slight_smile:

Thanks alot for your service!

1 Like

Have done multiple contracts with Highsec Buyback. Works like a charm. Selling stuff to them directly and getting paid so quickly is honestly a godsend. I don’t have time to jump around and do market research. Thank you guys

1 Like

This service is fast and very convenient. Ctrl-a, ctrl-c and a few clicks and hey presto, I earned ISK without the hassle of studying the market. More time to do the things I like. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Nice and convenient, prices are fair generally, and honest reasons are always given for lower rates. Professionally run with brilliant customer service. 10/10.

2 Likes

I live in W-space and this is the most convenient way to get hauls of my PI and site loot out. Very convenient to just drop at first station out of our HS static than to have to spend a bunch of time running to trade hubs. Fast service, always responsive. 10/10

1 Like

An amazing Service,
Even if most of us have ways to haul and do it … the thought of long trips on dark roads… with the fruit of many working hours … makes it easy. fast and reliable,
Completely risk-free service. fast and friendly
Yes, it has a cost. HSBB is taking the RISK, while we keep just the ISK

1 Like

I have to say, the service is very good, is fast enough and for me is important to save my time and energy, so i look that the price to pay is fair.

I will kept working with them

Best regards

2 Likes

Great service! Works great for those times you get back from exploring in a random HighSec that is far from trade hubs. Just drop it off and sell it to HighSec BuyuBack and you save yourself the hassle of moving the stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice service, no need to make long routes to dump stuff to hubs. Got paid fast and no problems.
there is a fee but I think it’s reasonable.

1 Like

Fast, convenient, and safe
:timer_clock: :moneybag: :boom:

Highsec Buyback saves time, effort, and risk. I have used them for several contracts - all of which were priced above 90% Jita and were paid in less than an hour.

1 Like

Lovely system to help with buying ore back in Highsec which people cant haul and sell themselves but it just DIDNT work for me.

Much of the stuff ISNT at 90% Jita buy price, its around 80-+5%, and since we are talking about Jita BUY price, thats a hell of a discount on ore mined to just sell it 15-20% below Jita BUY prices.
Do the math yourself and see what you 're losing… IN HOURS of mining.
Please dont tell me about Hauling and Fees, you 're hauling that stuff in your sleep without actually being present on your 10th alt account.

That’s just one man’s humble opinion. DO the research yourself, there are plenty of people asking for ore out there, even in your own system. Not worth it making someone filthy rich.

Disappointed tbh that the 10% is a “base” price. If anything changes in the future, might work something out.

Safe, reliable and it saves not just time but tedious selling processes and I never have to return to a trade hub just to get a decent price for stuff. I can execute a contract for 400,000,000 ISK worth of different items in under 30 seconds: Ctrl A, Ctrl C, Alt Tab, Ctrl V, Submit, hit copy price button, alt tab, create contract, type highsec buyback, select top option, click through, paste price, execute. Literally 10s of billions of ISK through this method and the contracts have always settled quickly often within minutes.

1 Like

Are you selling them uncompressed ore? Just looked up their prices for highsec ores for fun and they’re all at or above 90% jita buy.

Yeh, compressed clear icicle is at 83%. way too low. check it yourself. correct me if I am wrong, but I tried 2-3 times, also some other HS moon ore is below 90% if I remember correctly.

I love the service!

Contracts are accepted and paid for in just a few minutes. I sell all the mission loot I pick up on the side.

But there is one thing I am not satisfied with: I have never won a skin! :wink:

Yes, they give away one Eve Partner skin per week to all customers!

1 Like

Thank you for your honest feedback! It’s not for everyone, and it’s good to point out the cases where it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Short recap to hs bb
Fornus as a Wh PvP Corp its a good tool.
We don’t have to bother selling all that salvage and pvp loot we gather.
You might not get the most value out of it but the convenience is great.

Any HS exit will do to drop of the loot. And you can focus on the fun parts of hunting players instead of managing market orders and hauling.

And they except the contacts quite fast as well.
Most of the time within 30 min or so.

1 Like

Been using Highsec Buyback for a few months now and I have to say it is incredible, recently I have been doing hacking and escalation sites and being able to just find the nearest high sec, dock up and contract the loot to get very fast payment, (usually less than an hour) without having to jump sometimes 30+ jumps to Jita to sell, makes the 90% Jita price more than worth the cost.

1 Like