Highsec Buyback

I can now confirm, I 've used the program 4 times up until now on multi-b isk contracts that I can’t be bothered to haul any more. I tend to focus more on what’s needed and valued more by the program itself and mining that instead of mindlessly mining everything.

Thanks for the service, I definitely recommend it, will continue working alongsisde !

1 Like

It’s real, and it’s fantastic!

As an explorer it is priceless. I can jump around in wormholes making a killing, then use any HS connection to land and dump all my stuff in an instant. My contract is usually filled before I can even find another site! Perfect for an Alpha who has only one contract at a time!

1 Like

My favorite way to make money for a month now,

I don’t care if I lose 10% per contract, they deserve to make a good profit. After all, I’m not taking any risks because I hate carrying large amounts, and they will have to carry the goods.
I concentrate 100% in my activities and every once in a while I create a contract at Highsec Buyback which will be accepted almost immediately.
I do not waste time on long journeys to sell my goods.

I earn money without risk.
They earn money honestly.

The deal is more than good for me, I recommend fully and will continue to send my contracts.
I love Highsec Buyback!

2 Likes

Been working with the guys for the better part of the last 2 months on countless mining contracts,
easy and fast as hell !

Thanks for your services once more !

2 Likes

I used to find it very tedious to carry all the loot I found at the battle sites to Jita.
But thanks to “Highsec Buyback”, I can lighten my hold by carrying a lot of loot to the NPC station in “Highsec”.
It’s very easy and helpful. It’s easy to use.

I think it is a good option for anyone who has a lot of loot to carry.

戦闘サイトでひろったたくさんの戦利品をジタまで運ぶのは、私にはとても面倒なことでした。
でも、"Highsec Buyback"のおかげで、たくさんの戦利品を"Highsec"のNPCステーションまで運べば私の船倉は軽くできます。
とても気楽で、助かっています。使い方も簡単です。

たくさんの戦利品に困っている人は、選択肢にいれてよいと私は考えます。

1 Like

I’ve used this service a lot since I found out about it. As many people have mentioned, there are more profitable ways to sell your goods, but for me it’s absolutely perfect. I only focus on exploration data/relic hacking, and I’ve found it to be ultra convenient since I really want to maximize my online time to flying my ship. I’ve almost always received the payout in under 45 minutes. Should be noted that I’m not pulling any major hauls over, say, 150mil. Love it and will continue to use it until a more convenient option comes along.

1 Like

Consistent and reliable service. Thank you. God knows I don’t want to move my salvage to Jita lol.

1 Like

Super fast, super convenient. Would recommend.

1 Like

5 out of 5 review here. ISK goes into my account within minutes of issuing the contract. The time I save not hauling is used to make more ISK than the slice Highsec Buyback takes. Others may have a different situation, but for me, it would be dumb to not use them.

1 Like

I use it and recommend it Speed and just never issue.

I Have no time to test all i’ll get back freom Mission or salvage .
Here is perfect.

Thx

1 Like

Hey y’all, just writing to review this service which I would highly recommend. I actually have a non-typical use case for HSBB. I think most people use them for mining, explo, and salvage, but I use them despite being a trader / hauler myself. At first, this could seem counterproductive, since I am eating into my own business. However, they provide some killer features that the open markets just can’t match.

They usually charge around 10% of Jita buy, plus volume fees. This does eat into my profit margins quite significantly, since I generally do not produce things from scratch, opting to procure them from someone else instead. But there are also several advantages that come from using HSBB:

1. I don’t have to roll the dice playing pricing games with the market; I know what price I will receive up-front.
  2. I can trade more than I can risk hauling. Hauling always involves an element of risk, even in high sec. I am generally risk-averse and never haul anything approaching a significant fraction of my net worth. But if I use HSBB, I can trade away my goods instead of hauling them through the more sketchy systems.
  3. Excellent liquidity; they are true to their advertisements and almost always buy up my contract within an hour. I think the longest it has ever taken is around 3 hours.
  4. No need to pay taxes and brokerage fees. This is especially useful for alpha / new players, for whom taxes + brokerage fees can add up to 8% + 3% = 11%, which is even greater than the 10% charged by HSBB! When you use HSBB, you only need to set up a contract, which costs a flat 10,000 ISK - no taxes or brokerage fees.

In my opinion, the tradeoff is completely transparent: you pay a moderate fee in exchange for convenience and liquidity. You can use them whenever you see fit, but you don’t have to use them if you want to squeeze out that extra bit of margin for yourself. So far, they have always honored their quoted price, regardless of the quantity or volume that I need moved. I feel that I can always rely on them to buy up my stuff before I log in again, provided that I don’t mess up and set up my contract in low-sec or use the wrong price.

10/10, I am a happy customer, and my pockets are a little deeper thanks to HSBB!

1 Like

A convenient and reliable service. I Use it often and would recommend Highsec Buyback

1 Like

I love this service. Prices are as stated. The recent change forced me to spend hours moving my minerals from the player owned station to a NPC station. This of course reduced the value due to time spent moving to an acceptable location. Other than that, Good Job!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m sorry for the inconvenience that the recent policy change caused.

The service is great, I don’t have to do anything, just set up a contract. I love it.

1 Like

I understand there are more financial wise options out there, freighting yourself, buying contracts. We get that. If you don’t want to freight your stuff yourself or wait for a contract this is the option. I never have to leave my ratting system, I can just focus on the grind.

When I decide to liquidate it’s an hour tops and I have my isk, also it’s basically the same price as what you would get if you sell via buy orders and not sell. Which is what a lot of people do.

Like I said, there is more ways to maximize your isk for effort, but if effort isn’t your cup of tea and you just want to focus on the part of EVE you enjoy and don’t want to wait for isk in your wallet. This is the way to go. I have quite enjoyed it.

2 Likes

i have used them several times now and must admit it is an excellent and fast service and make it alot easy for me to sell items :sunglasses:
i can highly recommend them and they also have a discord where they answer any question you might have :sunglasses:

1 Like

I use this service daily and has been a game changer for me.
I feel as if Im in ESO with my own personal sales merchant. Thank you!

1 Like

Добро пожаловать в Highsec Buyback - САМЫЙ быстрый сервис выкупа во вселенной в системах с высоким уровнем безопасности. Получите деньги в течение одного часа!

Этот сервис — быстрый и простой способ превратить ваши предметы в ISK, не беспокоясь о перевозке или затратах времени на продажу. Мы позаботимся об этом!

1. Оцените свои товары с помощью калькулятора на нашем сайте. https://highsec.evebuyback.com
  2. Создайте приватный контракт на корпорацию Highsec Buyback с расчетной ценой.
  3. Получите деньги!

Принимаемые предметы: Все предметы, кроме использованных кристаллов, модулей бездны и чертежей.

Откуда принимаем контракты: Любая НПЦ станция в системе с высоким уровнем безопасности (Хайсек).

Курс выкупа: 90% от цены ордеров на покупку (Jita Buy) в Жите.

Получатель контракта: Highsec Buyback
(Владелец корпорации Lerso Nardieu)

Видеообзор от Rushlock на английском языке о том, как пользоваться сервисом:

Если у вас есть дополнительные вопросы - присоединяйтесь к внутриигровому каналу «HSBB Public» или к нашему Discord каналу: Highsec Buyback

Часто задаваемые вопросы (FAQ):

Вопрос: У меня есть вещи в пространстве с низким уровнем безопасности. Где я могу это продать?
Ответ: Lowsec Buyback

Вопрос: Существует ли минимум при создании контракта?
Ответ: Нет, однако мы рекомендуем создавать контракты от 1 миллиона Isk и выше, так как комиссия брокера в размере 10,000 isk при создании контрактов менее 1 миллиона Isk может оказаться слишком большой.

Вопрос: Существует ли максимум при создании контракта?
Ответ: Нет, но, пожалуйста, разделите стоимость контрактов таким образом, чтобы каждый из них был менее 50 миллиардов Isk. Вы можете создавать сколько угодно контрактов каждый день.

Вопрос: У меня есть огромное количество вещей, которые я хотел бы продать. Могу ли я получить больше, чем 90% от цены ордеров на покупку в Жите?
Ответ: Нет, мы предлагаем только цены, доступные в нашем калькуляторе нашей странице.

Вопрос: Почему вы предлагаете цены ниже оценочной стоимости предметов в игре?
Ответ: Наши цены базируются на публичных данных из торгового центра Жита (Jita). Для определения фактической цены мы используем информацию ордеров на покупку, которые отражают фактическую стоимость предмета, а не ордеров на продажу, которые могут быть всячески завышены.

Вопрос: Как мне войти через Steam/Epic?
Ответ: Пожалуйста, используйте один из вариантов входа в систему в правом нижнем углу.

1 Like

Thank you for the translation!

1 Like