Highsec Buyback

Yes. very good service. As advertised, contracts are always accepted quickly. Very hassle free way of selling your items. I’ll keep using them.

1 Like

I agree - this service is really well run, accepts contracts quickly, and pays out as expected. It makes Eve fun again!

1 Like

Highsec Buyback are utterly reliable at all times, prices are good, always a handy service

1 Like

Great service. Gets rid of Hawling times. As an explorer where wormholes can spit you out anywere the service saves a lot of time and money.Without it it is hard to get things to sale points, + you can get easely killed while moving lots of expensive stuff an a punny ship like an imicus. considering the amount of time i saved by not howling and money saved by not getting thorn to pieces would recommend it 101%

1 Like

Works as described. Fast and reliable. I use for all my PI, and Loot. Thank you for your service!

1 Like

I do exploration and find myself all over the South of Eve in particular. It’s very handy to use this service and just dump my loot at the nearest highsec. Also 90% Jita is often higher than the Amarr buy orders. This service is reliable and saves me a lot of time and messing about.

1 Like

I have been using Highsec Buyback for a number of months now and have found it a fast and reliable
service and would reccomend it to any who are thinking of using this great service.

1 Like

This service has been amazing. Never have to wait long and they have tools on their website to do all the maths for you. 10/10

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words! :slight_smile: They are great support to keep going and improve further!

I use HSBB all the time, sometimes things show as 0 isk such as T1 indy ships, but anything I am not prepared to sell @ 0 I simply remove. All my alts and my Corp members use this service. Some people moan about the 10% but I would rather pay this than transport it myself through say Euedama and lose 100%! Keep up the good work HSBB o7

1 Like

To be honest im perfectly happy to sell stuff at 50% when its in random high sec stations

1 Like

I’m using this service for some weeks, and It’s amazing. Good work HSBB o7

1 Like

15/10, will accept 114 prospector implants at 90% from anywhere in highsec

1 Like

I am pretty happy with this service, ok it is not always 90 percent what u get but most of the time it is.
I don’t have to haul and take the risks myself, saves me a lot of time .Also important my contracts were always accepted and paid out in an hour after submitting them.

1 Like

I have used them a few times and I am very happy with the service saves me a ton of time selling off each item flying out to the trade hub when I need to sell it’s a pain in the ass now I take a small lose in isk I’m very happy…Only wish the ore prices were better…

1 Like

Please consider compressing ore. The rates are far better for compressed ore :slight_smile:

Used their program quite a few times now. Super easy. Just paste the items on the website, copy the price onto the contract.

Good prices, quick to be accepted and with the nice bonus of a weekly draw of a ship skin.

Better than having to haul the stuff half way across New Eden to sell in Jita.

1 Like

I would absolutely recommend these guys. As a salvager/drone hunter my treasures are picked up swiftly, payment is instant and at much better prices I could ever hope to get myself.
As a new player, I now have a descent income all thanks to Highsec Buyback :wink:

Thank you guys

1 Like

I was introduced to Highsec Buyback by my Corp after I joined them. It all came about because how I mentioned as a new player I feared having to haul my hard earned salvage and ore to a trade hub to sell it. I was asked ‘Why don’t you use Highsec Buyback?’ My response was “what’s that?”

Now after a quick lesson I use them almost daily to offload my unwanted goods with piece of mind that I will be paid extremely fast and not have to worry about navigating the market.

I also really like their website as it lets me do comparisons of what they are offering and if I can see a better deal nearby its easy to amend the order to better suit me.

Would recommend the service to everyone as the time saving is well worth the fees.

1 Like

I LOVE this service! I’m a pretty casual player, and this makes it super simple to offload all the random stuff I find ratting and running missions.

Thanks guys!

1 Like