Highsec systems?

Can anyone tell me how to find out how many systems we have in highsec? I’m trying to think of a way to replace the locater agents with my own player controlled locater service. Might not be possible, but it’s fun brain farting over it.

1 Like

High sec: 1090
Low sec: 817
Null sec 0.0: 3524
W-space: 2499

3 Likes

Thank you. I might need to redesign my plan. :rofl: 1090 is a few hundred more then expected.

1 Like

Actually, by my calculation there are 1212 systems with a security status of 0.5 or greater. I am not sure of where that other number comes from by it might represent those in contiguous highsec without counting the highsec islands.

1 Like

Pedro, you’re not helping here… lolzz… :blush:

/me go’s back rethinking the plan.

2 Likes

Have you tried flying around and counting them? You could make it into a fun game :joy:

1 Like

Wait. Did they get rid of locator agents?

[quote=“Syeed_Ameer_Ali, post:7, topic:9045, full:true”]
Wait. Did they get rid of locator agents?
[/quote]Nah, but they are next to useless now that you cannot determine if the target is online or not after the watch list removal. You will spend 95% of your time warping around New Eden chasing ghosts that are logged off without some other intel.

But Tora, if you want me to be more helpful here is a Google Docs sheet with the last 1h Jumps of all highsec systems:

I think it should update automatically, but regardless, it should give you an idea of the best places to set up your “locator agents” to catch players moving about.

3 Likes

Now thats a good idea ! :heart_eyes:

Sorry, those estimates are incorrect. There are actually 1091.736 systems in High Sec.

It’s 1212

If you look at Mesybier and Pemene in that image, they are listed with security status of:

Mesybier: 0.470378765572769
Pemene: 0.45019243562232

Pemene is the lowest security status system that is still highsec. In game, anything >=0.45 is rounded to 0.5 and treated as highsec.

So if you are going to search for highsec systems, you need to search for systems with a security status of >=0.45

That and 0.736 of a system being highsec makes no sense.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like