Hilmar want to remove or correct NPC station and Assest Safety in Eve!

maybe i didn’t understand your idea well enough
if is that I’m all for it
i just like to have a payment system to PVP in low sec that old players and new bros can partake
with no booooring and risk averse null sec ways

1 Like

To distill it in just a few key points:

• No more FW PvE
  • All FW income comes from PvP, paid out to active participants
  • NPC/market taxes fund the payment pool
  • Factions (that is to say, NPC empires) can take control of any empire region, and the NPC taxes in that region go to the controlling faction’s wallet
  • FW participants pay less taxes, in exchange for being perpetually at war in high-sec

niezła historia brat

edit:

i like it
but i think the PLEX is a fundamental mechanic of FW , don’t matter wat you change the plex must stay
because the plex is the PLACE to fight
in FW we don’t roam for ages , we log, sit in a plex and fight in 10 minutes or less
thats fundamental
even nowadays with all things dying etc
you can log in amamake , enter a plex and fight
plus the plex makes the fight have rules , with no plex only the blob remain because humans

2 days ago
good fw day… we just need to change rewards imo the system is great :stuck_out_tongue:

edit:

one day before
you may say OH THATS awesome
but that was not in a plex and that is a once in a lifetime fight not a way of living

The “plex” can stay as a mechanic to take/keep control of regions (alongside military damage caused), and could count against the activity requirement of participants to get regular payments. Players wouldn’t directly get money from these plexes, but would have an incentive to take part anyway, because they won’t get paid otherwise (unless they go out and do PvP elsewhere).

And bounty/LP payments could still exist as a supplementary income source, but be small enough to not be farmed out for profit.

1 Like

i like it
CCP already made the reward to fight WT in FW bigger
IMO needs to be waayyy bigger
maybe a BIG LP reward to fight inside a plex and no LP for time

edit:
ohh this have a flaw, now wen you fight you get the loot AND the time LP
wen no one fight you get the time LP and take some for the team
so you NEVER waste your time
if only the fight give lp you will wait forever wit no reward like other places

I am happy with FW plexing itself as long as the fw plex stays mwd, the ESS’s in null have shown how badly afterburner meta treats the side with smaller numbers.

When I say that FW needs an overhaul I mean the tier system itself, one side is always close to T1 which is a problem because then that side stops playing and you can’t have a war if there is only 1 side.
Both sides need to be decent at the same time for good fights.

To be honest I would even be happy with a complete removal of the tier system and to have fw always at 2 for both sides asap (band aid) until a better solution is found.

Bonus would be to add a -25% align time inside faction warfare plex, or to nerf hecate/jackdaw.

1 Like

maybe start at t2 and cap at t4
with the alliance bonus i told before (for time enlisted and for militia ranks)
and remove missions 100%

that would be great

The problem with t2 to t4 is that the % difference is too big, so the market guys push it back and forward with plexing alts for profit instead of for fights which also fills the space with farmers.

You need the % to be small enough that both sides want to try make their % bigger than the enemy this will cause rivalry and competition. Also if your % is bigger your ships that you more than likely fly, (your own faction ships) are cheaper and that means you can usually pvp for cheaper than your opponent which is a nice advantage.

So max I think would be T2 to T3
with T1, T4 and T5 removed.

Also if the % is small and there is no farmers the markets will be less saturated and the pvp guys will make more isk in general to support their pvp.

i think t2 and t4 is good
people need to have some reason to take systems and to plex , to small and no one will bash ihubs etc
with the individual bonus making the difference even smaller for veterans
the problem nowadays is that the wining team gets like 100 for 1

can work .
like a % incremental system using several standards

What about a new system:
T1: 100%
T2: 115%
T3: 130%
T4: 145%

Personal bonus
T1: +5%
T2: +10%
T3: +15%
T4: +20%
T5: +25%

So If you have nothing:
100%
If you have max group tier of T4 and max personal of T5
you get 100 + 45% + 25% = 181.25%

if you have Group T1 and personal T5
you get 100 + 25% = 125%

So as long as you try really hard you are always making over 100% making less than 100% or on 100% will feel kind of depressing like you are under-achieving.

1 Like

im fine with that

1 Like

Asset savety is pretty dumb and should never have been implemented. I’m all for it getting removed.

There suerely should be a place where your stuff is save. NPC stations serve this role, but they should do this and nothing else.

If you want to produce, research, refine etc, you should do that in a player owned structure that is destructible, like the POS was, without asset safety.

1 Like

Rewards not matching Risks.
That’s the issue CCP has to deal with but since they’re a business, risk will continue to increase and reward continue to decrease to compel players to play longer and spend more money on PLEX just to break even while still paying for Omega. That’s damned if you do damned if you don’t.
That’s why I see and play EVE like I used to do with Farmville: for free and whenever I have an hour or two. No goals no intent, just distracted play to have something to do while I watch my grandson play with his toys… boy does he have more fun with his $5 toy than I ever have with EVE.

1 Like

I hope he means manufacturing, which I could accept I guess because in a way it is too easy to avoid at the moment. But asset destruction is as step too far at least for me in terms of hisec NPC stations. I am going to watch what is discussed and as soon as I see this being implemented I will transfer all my stuff to players that I know who are active. (AG players.) and then biomass my characters. The reason is simple, I cannot be arsed to be tied to a game to this degree.

2 Likes

This is why PA/CCP are looking to remove/replace the vets. Younger generations are pre-conditioned to want things for free and are proven to have higher dedication (spend much more time in games) than the 30+ players. Most importantly, most of them, being younger, lack impulse control when it comes to using credit cards, and the game companies know this.

1 Like

Dzien Dobry New Eden!.. tu z odleglego kosmosu wita Was wszystkich serdecznie cala zaloga jednoosobowego zasranego skafandra, w ktorej obecnie wszystkie komorki pracuja ochoczo nad usunieciem z niego calego gowna… slonce swieci, pogoda jest slodka, morale wysokie, mamy swieta dzien rozpoczelismy od tlustego sledzia… mozna rozpoczac nadawanie…

dawaj beat czlowieku…

zacznijmy od paru spraw organizacyjnych… mam pytanko CCP… czy ja nie moglbym tej proby przejsc przed Diana Kim? Moze przyjsc z biczem, nie ma problemu… bo wiesz, Minmatary to oczywiscie spoko ziomki sa, w koncu to moi rodacy, bede kochal zawsze i duzo… sek w tym ze tam wsrod nich jest pelno tych wstretnych goonow, a to z oczywistych wzgledow odbiera mi szanse na uczciwy proces… wiesz, mozesz to zalatwic od reki, wydajesz jedno rozporzadzenie zakazujace czlonkom goonswarm federation… a tfuuu… obejmowania stanowisk we wszystkich instytucjach wladzy sadowniczej Nowego Edenu, a jezeli w chwili wydawania tego rozporzadzenia zajmuja jakies stanowiska, to automatycznie sa z nich zrzuceni… no… ja bym spal spokojniej, a zaufaj mi, Ty tez z czasem odczulbys ze to byla wlasciwa decyzjia…

kolejna sprawa… wracam na Wyspe, nie ma sily ktora by mnie przed tym powstrzymala, oraz obym mial w sobie tyle sily zeby juz nigdy nie dac sie z niej wyjebac… ale trzeba zakladac rozne scenariusze, nie mam zamiaru palic za soba mostow… no… i jak teraz pojde na statek na ktorym pracuje i powiem… Maine Furher!.. musze odbyc daleka podroz, przemierzyc lady i oceny i stanac stopami na Ziemii Obiecanej, gdzie czekac bedzie na mnie proba… wiatru i wody… rdzy i sadzy… mchu i lawy… podczas ktorej bede palil bagienne ziolo, przywolywal duchy przodkow, i bujal sie do plemmiennych rytmow…no, to mam pytanie czy jak tak powiem to uslysze… Tak Kuba wiem o tym… lec do Ziemii Obiecanej i przejdz probe, a jezeli nawet ci sie to nie uda, to wracaj na nasz statek, na ktorym przyjmiemy cie z otwartymi ramionami… czy jednak on bedzie ciagle pracowal na starym skrypcie i uslysze mniej wiecej cos takiego… jaka proba? jaka gra? nie ma zadnej gry, cpales cos ostatnio? a bierzes dalej te psychotropy, Boze Kuba, obawiam sie ze psychoza wrocila, juz umawiam cie na wizyte u psychiatry… no bo jak bedzie ta druga opcja, to ja tego nie zalatwie, dlatego prosze Cie CCP o interwencje w tej sprawie…

• Czlowieku wracam na Wyspe!!!.. wyobrazasz to sobie?!.. Jezu, jaram sie jak pochodnia… chociaz pewnie znajac moje szczescie prom ktorym bede lecial rozpierdoli sie nad oceanem… CCP pewnie bedzie troche smutno, przez przypadek zerkna na mojego lasta a tam scroobling zatrzymal sie na Bored Stiff - Survivn… Boze jezeli tylko taka jest Twoja wola, nie czuje leku… ehhh… jezleli jednak bedzie inna i dotre do celu, to tylko jade rozpierdolic ta probe tak jak Moka Only rozpierdala bity nawijka… no i potem nie bedzie takiej sily zebym kiedykolwiek wsiadl do jakiegos samolotu i wzniosl sie ponad ziemie…
  • no i co ty bedziesz robil na tej Wyspie cale zycie?
  • chce poznac kazde tubylcze slowo, uslyszec kazde tubylcze nagranie, sprobowac kazdego tubylczego przysmaku, uslyszec kazda tubylcza historie, mit i legende, poznac kazda tubylcza rodzine, pracowac w tylu tubylczych firmach w ilu bede w stanie, chce zamieszkac z drifterami w lesie i przemierzy Wyspe wzdluz i wszerz, chce przejsc sie kazda tubylcza ulica, chce zrzucic napalm na Owcze zachecajc ich przyjacielsko do rozpoczecia narodowego pvp…
  • dobra, zejdz na ziemie mordo, jutro idziesz na wurfeline, i jak bedzie lecial fett, to nie tylko nie zdazysz sie po dupie podrac a co dopiero myslec o jakis grach probach wyspach czy innych kosmosach…
  • a wiesz moj drogi przyjacielu co to byloby cos?.. zaprzyjaznic ze soba Amarr i Republike to byloby cos… albo zabierac goonom stopniowo krok po kroku wszystko co maja… az do ostatniego iska…to tez byloby cos…
  • hahaha ty juz nigdy nie wrocisz z kosmosu…

a jarania jak nie bylo, tak nie ma… nie przeszkadzalo CI to jednak w tym, zeby dosypac jeszcze sniegu… Ty to jednak jestes hardcorem CCP, bez kitu… i… a co mi tam, odwaze sie zadac CI to pytanie… wiesz, fama sie rozeszla… ludzie gadaja dookola… powiedz mi CCP, ale tak szczerze jak przyjaciel przyjacielowi… rzeczywiscie chodziles po biurze w zasranej zbroi?.. bo jak chodziles, chocby byla osrana tylko troche, to sam musisz przyznac, ze jednak troche beka z Ciebie… mi mozesz powiedziec CCP, ja swojak, sam latam w tak zasranym skafandrze ze stajnie Augiasza to przy tym pikus…

Panie i Panowie mamy do nadania wazny komunikat… wez scisz troche beat… nie uwierzycie, nas akurat to wcale nie zdziwi, bo my sami nie wierzylismy… ze oni to zrobia… kazdy w naszej zalodze w to nie wierzyl, a jednak oni to robili… nie zrobili tego dlatego ze mogli, bo mogli zawsze… ale dlatego ze, chyba pierwszy raz odkad sie znamy, a znamy sie juz troche, zrobili to bo chcieli…dlatego kazdy w naszej zalodze jednosobowego zasranego skafandra bije sie teraz w piers… i ze przeprasza… ze nie wierzyl… watpil… ze nie ufal… Wasze zdrowie, i obyscie jak najczesciej chodzili na te stolowke na przemyslenia…

Daj mi mikrofon, chce cos powiedziec… to do CIebie Rudy… musze Ci powiedziec ze bardzo Cie lubie, i ze odkad Old Pervert zniknal z planszy, stales sie moja ulubiona, oczywiscie nie od razu, to byl proces, postacia, ktora mozna sobie wziac do pogrania w EVE… tylko wiesz, to nie byla taka radosna, frywolna, raz bardziej, raz mniej dzika sympatia jaka mialem do OP… u Ciebie to tubylcza jesien, byc moze rowniez i tubylcza wiosna troche, ale zeby byc pewny musialbym dopytac Tubylca… taka ze idziesz w deszczu posiedziec na glazie, i popatrzec na ten szary, mglisty krajobraz ktory masz przed soba… i se tak siedzisz… no a w glowie to wiadomo, kazdy wedle swojego uznania… a jakbym Ci powiedzial Rudy ze jestem koniem trojanskim, to w ilu procentach bys mi uwierzyl?

A pamietasz Piotrek jak do mnie zadzwoniles, zeby mi powiedziec, ze odkryliscie ze beda mnie do nich przerzucac… i ze jest plan…

cyberpunk dziwko…

I didnt realise this was the Free Polish Club.

(Little Dad’s Army Joke there)

They have accepted my EVE Online Partnership Program, that’s it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.