История потерянных героев // History of the lost heroes

Привет.
Я немного поиграл в эту замечательную игру и хочу создать героя со своей историей. История не помещается в меню биографии так как оно ограничено в 2500 символов. Увеличить его невозможно. Но это не суть обращения. Я написал небольшую предысторию моего персонажа и решил уточнить в службе поддержки или эта история теоретически может существовать в рамках Нового Эдема. На что сотрудник мне ничего не ответил и лишь дал совет обратиться сюда. Подскажите, с кем я могу обсудить историю своего нового героя и впишется ли его биография в историю народов Нового Эдема?

Hello.
I played this great game for a bit and I want to create a hero with his own story. The story does not fit in the biography menu as it is limited to 2500 characters. It is impossible to enlarge it. But this is not the essence of the appeal. I wrote a small backstory of my character and decided to clarify with the support service or this story could theoretically exist within the framework of New Eden. To which the employee did not answer me anything and only gave me advice to contact here. Tell me, with whom I can discuss the history of my new hero and will his biography fit into the history of the peoples of New Eden?

You’re just best upload it somewhere either as text or a PDF and then link to it in your bio.

2 Likes

These Subsites in this forum look suitable:
Fiction Portal
Russian Forum

Cool idea to think beyond fittings and DPS, carry on!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.