Holofilm nights!

To borrow an Achuran question: If there is coitus in the dark, and no one around can see it happen, did the sex occur?

5 Likes

Were the participants people or straw men?

4 Likes

How does a straw man achieve coitus?

4 Likes

They don’t. People set them up to look like they are, and then accuse other people of being the straw man and having sex.

3 Likes

Kind of reminds me of this art installation at a gay club in the Fed, then.

2 Likes

Sounds like a blast!

Real popcorn at a holo is much better than the salty popcorn we get here on IGS.

:popcorn:

4 Likes

Especially holos from the Federation.

There can be 15 minutes long segments where the characters appear to be doing nothing whatsoever, though my acquaintances in the Federation insisted that something did happen and I need to pay more attention to the minor details happening in both back and foreground.

Not to mention the poses are ridiculous.

I don’t think I have encountered anything in the Federation that doesn’t flabbergast me in some way.

2 Likes

Haha, you guys are too funny.

Well, seems the consensus is people would enjoy this so I’m going to plan the first one after the masquerade ball!

4 Likes

Personally I like Rom-Coms set in an archaic setting. Inconceivable right? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

^ This.

1 Like

Miss Raske i happen to have two copies of Terror of the Mad Ghost from EVE Gate and Dead Amarri vs Jove Both are Circa 1.30 long and i will happily donate them. They are terrible B Movies from the early Days of the matari Movie industry…

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

You’re a Rom-Com set in an archaic setting.

2 Likes

Okies…

1 Like

Maria, the correct response is “Your face is a Rom-Com set in an archaic setting”.

4 Likes

Then i will send them to you Miss Raske, i hope you have plenty of popcorn to throw at the screen…

3 Likes

Chocolate popcorn?

4 Likes

I wouldn’t tarnish my favorite genre like that! Maybe I should have responded to him “Your face is a disaster movie?”

3 Likes

Wow. Just wow. Someone obviously got out of the sassy side of the bed this morning.

5 Likes

If I’m thinking of the same place…it also converted a large section of the floor into a huge bed with pillows and stuff, so pajamas made more sense, and if you want us to get really comfortable, you might consider doing it as well.
No, I’m not talking sex.

3 Likes