Large Processor Overclocking Unit I

Hobgoblin II x4
Hammerhead II x5
Warrior II x5
Caldari Navy Warden x10

Tracking Speed Script x2
Optimal Range Script x2
Targeting Range Script x1

Is this just not a compatible fit with the Guristas? They are reaching out past 150km and wrecking me hard.

1 Like

Use EVE survival mission reports.
80%+ kinetic damage, change your hardners to reflect that
Attack only group 3 in last room. First room can be bipassed.
At work, so limited reply.

1 Like

TLDR no one is really intended to solo this first room then? :smiley:

You can afk this mission with an orbiting afterburner-Gila. I used to do it all the time.

zzzzzZZZZzzzzz…

First room has three groups. The closest will auto agro after a few seconds and the third at the longest distance will then agro. The problem you are facing is that group 2, who is at middle range, always targets drones and will reset to neutral as long as they are not attacked. If determined to do room 1, you have to recall and redeploy drones on a regular basis to manage that damage from group 2 on your drones. I only get this version at my RS based mission hub and it probably the most aggravating one I regularly have when running my 'snake. I imagine that anyone of my Marauders would breeze through this mission, but they are located 4 jumps away and I’m too lazy to exchange ships.

1 Like

i solo that room in my sleep with my raven
also, switch to light drones, they won’t get attacked as much.

Problem is he’s running a sentry domi sniper build with no secondary weapon system…he needs a different ship or rebuild this one from the ground up…just skip the first room.

1 Like

Tank for Kinetic, not thermal.
Sentry Domis just agro the whole room.
Doing the same thing over and over again, yet expecting different results is…
Just bi pass that room!

your losses are showing on zkill … you use 3 thermal hardener no kinetic vs gurista … :stuck_out_tongue:
and the rats have diamond by name , they’re not mission rats , they’re response fleet or fob rats .
you don’t need more pilots just more knowledge of the game mechanics and npc’s …

There was a different thread revolving around those killmails. Those fits were the right fits, for what I was trying to do, read about it here:

I just realized this was on the wrong post I replied this :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.