Honest First Impressions here

Personally, I don’t care if Gobbins goes snooping around in my mailbox. It’s mostly just corp announcements anyway. Almost every corp requires full ESI, so ultimately you’ll have to make a choice between your in-game privacy and your enjoyment of Eve.

I don’t know why CCP allows people to read other people’s private messages kind of disgusting I don’t mind the money that much
I personally think that should be illegal

Because evemails should be just game related. Plus eve is full of spies, and you can read where people have infiltrated corps, only to gain enough trust to have a leadership position of sort, and steal everything from the Corp.

You can always have the option of starting your own Corp and decide if you want access to any esi or not.

My boss never asked for that info. The only thing some of us in our senior positions may ask for new ppl are the eveskillboards, which we require that from clients as well, just so we can see social skills, and standings with npcs

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.