Why Eve Online SUCKS

I really want to like this game. But there are always these PVP assholes that kill you while you are trying to do PVE and arent fit to deal with them. Plus, it doesnt matter how good your fit is, some asswipe will always have a better ship/fit and blow you up before you can blink an eye.

I am done

11 Likes

Glad you found you weren’t cut out for the game sooner than later.
Hope you find something else that you can spend time enjoying!
See ya!

9 Likes

i have put in quite a bit of time - all wasted

1 Like

It was lowsec. What did you expect? Just to be left alone after you received a warning telling you that you could be engaged anytime before you jumped out of highsec?

9 Likes

HI Sec is boring ASF and little to no isk and not worth the time

1 Like

So. You aren’t here complaining about highsec. You are whining about being killed in lowsec.

So what did you expect? Just to be left alone, even though you accepted the risk, which the game warns you about before you jump in?

7 Likes

Posts like this one are always so bizarre.

Eve’s damn near 20 years old. The nature of the game, and particularly the pvp-can-happen-anywhere-anytime aspect of it, is a very well known feature. It is difficult to imagine anyone signing up to play Eve any time in recent memory without being aware of that. You would almost have to go out of your way to deliberately avoid consuming any information about the game to not know this before signing up.

So… how did you even come to play it in the first place, if that’s such an untenable feature for you?

I heavily dislike, e.g., RNG gear-grind games. Looter shooters like Destiny/Division, Diablo, anything where the “endgame” is endlessly farming for increasingly small gear upgrades.

My solution to this is that I just don’t play those games. I don’t sign up for them, play them until I get frustrated, and then head to the forum to complain that the problem with the game is… the core concept of the game, because that would be ■■■■■■■ stupid.

Maybe just walk into a well-known vegan restaurant and pitch a fit about the lack of meat options on the menu next?

29 Likes

You’re solo in low sec. What did you expect? To just be left alone to do as you please?

4 Likes

you’re so clever, aren’t you

1 Like

Can I please have your stuff???

1 Like

Yo why are you being sarcastic to a guy outlining a very practical way to approach video games. You are playing the wrong game. Either stay and be a victim for us to play with or leave.

11 Likes

He is in SICO… he is poor.

4 Likes

In terms of money and cognitive abilities.

5 Likes

Good riddance.

4 Likes

Play EVE OFFLINE then

3 Likes

That’s actually a thing, it needs flash installed though.

http://eve.znaor.hr/evegame/

1 Like

Use your Hatred to destroy the person that killed you.

2 Likes

Just wait for all the Code and Goon player yelling good bye.

I agree these idiots have caused more newbie players to leave EVE than the CCP updates ever will.

Sad thing is this idiots think EVE is their game solely, and can’t understand what EVE was original designed as, and multifactor sandbox game.

Sure PVP is a big part, but so is the industry that supports that, and PVE for quiet times.

3 Likes

He was killed in lowsec by a solo pvper.

He’s never even lost a ship to a player in highsec (only to NPCs).

3 Likes