Hotdropoclock Enterprises [USRK] Recruiting Pilots!

Are you getting enough salt in your diet? Are you ready to find that forever home? Want some serious content without the uptight attitudes?

Tired of listening to 15-year-olds bitch on comms about trivium?

Are you ready to join a warfighting, blopsing, hot dropping, tactics-oriented group of grown-assed-men-and-women who actually have some damn goals and give a f**k about their reputations?

Hotdrop’o’clock Enterprises wants YOU!!!

USRK is now recruiting F1 Smashers,Mad Bombers, Blopsers, Explorers, Dictors, Hunters, Cavemen, Cap Pilots, High-Risk-Miners (Carebears need not apply), and could seriously use a bear trainer.

We’ve got Sov, stations, solid ratting, good belts, and all the pvp you can eat right next door!

This is a wartime recruitment push. You will NOT be left wanting for content.

If you can fly a ship, produce a full API (account), and demonstrate non-shitbag-qualities in comms, you can be a member of our growing team!

PST or Mail Rolanwar in game for more details!

1 Like

Ive been a part of this community for a few months and i can tell you it was the greatest mistake in my life, ever since i joined ive slowly been Mericanised.

For some reason i have been craving owning an UZI, drinking Jack Daniels in the morning and everytime i order bacon i ask for a pound of it.

5/7 Corporation 7/5 hot bewbs.