How can i play now ? with 23 windows?

please help me with this , i hope i dont have to change my pc , i invest money here already , with all do respect help me with this or at least an answer …

1 Like

Could you give a little more info, or rephrase your question?

2 Likes

Well, let me help you out a little. I guess it’s related to the following topic:

32-bit Client Deprecation

As of today, users will be unable to launch the 32-bit version of EVE and must use the 64-bit version of the game. If you have previously manually selected the 32-bit client in the launcher, you will be automatically moved back to the 64bit version of the client, provided your system supports 64-bit.

Brigitte may be right and OP could have misstyped 23 instead of 32, forgotten the “bit” etc

Or maybe OP doesn’t like the “windows online” aspect of eve interface, and doesn’t know that he can aggregate several windows on the same one?

Who knows?

Next time, OP, try to give precisions?

or the answer could be “42…” from Anderson Greten, or “it depends…” from me :wink:

Upgrade your PC to 64bit Windows.
32bit is dead.

Okay, assuming the problem is that you have a 32bit version of windows,

You can upgrade to a 64bit version of windows for free, assuming you a valid Windows key and your computer supports it (you need a 64bit CPU and enough RAM). The good news is that 64bit processors became common well before 64bit Windows did, so there’s a really good chance that your hardware will already support 64 bit. This article has step by steps instructions, and should help you out.

And yeah, I know that increased system requirements can be a pain if you are below the threshold, but dropping support for older PC’s frees up developer resources for other stuff.

Crap. While you’re at it, you should probably check to make sure your computer still supports the minimum specifications if you’ve been away from the game for a while.

If you run into any problems, remain positive, and post again. People will undoubtedly try to help you out.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Are they referring towards 23x omega accounts or so logged in all using the 64Bit client?
The only thing I think could be happening is ram is maxing out with the 64Bit.

My guess anyway.

The 64 bit client uses about 3x the processor power per client than the 32 bit one for me. So someone using 23 clients at the same time might need a much more powerful machine now to do the same. This is aside from any ram increases.

Indeed, from wikipedia

In 2003, 64-bit CPUs were introduced to the (formerly 32-bit) mainstream personal computer market in the form of x86-64 processors and the PowerPC G5

If your computer can’t run 64-bit, I’m surprised it can run at all, let alone run 23 windows!

i think the guy misstyped 23 instead of 32. I think he is not using 23 windows at the same type. He probably meant “windows 32 bit” but wrote “23 windows”. But since he was only here to whine and never answered to people comments here, he opened another thread there This is not normal which is as badly written and as full of whining and complaining as this one…

So maybe we could close this one, and only answer on the second one?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.