How do Capsuleers Use the Bathroom like in ship?

It would actually be interesting to see a diagram of a capsule and the wires and how they run into the capsuleer and how the wires and Lead ran into the body and everything so how it really functions into your brain and such I don’t know if there’s such a diagram out there it’ll be interesting to see where the bathroom functions plugging into your body actually are laughing CCP come up with some lore for us

Yes.

I know. Its catheters.

For example something like these
Male Catheters - Free Samples of Intermittent Catheters | Coloplast ,
https://www.coloplast.com.au/peristeen-rectal-catheters-en-au.aspx ,
Watch our female catheter how-to-guides

I should state I am no way directly or indirectly involved or related to the above company, it just happened to be the 1st thing that came up when I googled it for you to provide you with the information you seek.

You can get them for males, females and rectal, many companies make them and you can buy them from common distributors such as McMaster, Grainger and Amazon.

They will of course be quite more advanced in the future, but the basic functions and principle will remain the same.

I hope you found this information useful and it makes your holidays better for knowing. Also, since you are in such a mood, I highly recommend you get and watch all the “human centipede” movies, make it into a marathon, highly recommended.

you know those implants on the back… how far down do you think they go? a little creative re-connecting of anatomical bits and you’ve got a built in tube for all your needs.

Pee in the pool, and floaters!

1 Like

Where do you think the liquid in our capsules comes from …

I think I am the right person to be responding here. Train Bowel Movement V and there’s no need to be pinching off a butt cigar in your pod.

Edit: Never mind. My joke was the same as Salt Foambreaker’s above. Replying without reading every post is always risky. :flushed:

Cam! What a harnless thread! Nice!

(it’s not a typo. “Harn” is a german word for piss urine. I love wordplays especially because i suck at them.)

1 Like

Urine luck! Unlike a lot of these threads that just piss players off…

1 Like

Where do you think the ‘pod goo’ comes from??

1 Like