How do I send a bookmark?

Hi all

I can’t figure out how to send a bookmark to my other character. I have been told that I can drag and drop it into inventory while docked and make a contract, but that doesn’t seem to be working. I get the little bookmark icon but then it doesn’t appear anywhere in the inventory.

I also tried to drag and drop it into an Eve Mail, but that doesn’t do anything either.

When I right click on it there is no option to copy a location or share it or anything.

So how do I do this ? How do I send a bookmark to my other character ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Drag and drop (I think shift-drag it was, but not sure) into your station hangar. Then create a contract with it to your alt. It’s the only way, if your alt is not on a separate account.

2 Likes

Open people & places
open ship cargo
SHIFT drag BM to cargo (if you don’t hold shift you move it, instead of copy)
(you can shift select a bunch of them in one go, but not too many at the same time)
move BM from cargo to item hangar
create contract

4 Likes

Thanks guys, that helped, I was missing the shift key, and there is still something going on with the actual dragging it to the item hangar but I get it most of the times so no big issue.

you drag it to cargo bay FIRST
and from there you move it to item hangar

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.