How do players contact CCP internal affairs?

How do players contact CCPs Internal Affairs when they believe they may have seen possible misconduct?

you create support ticket at
Select “Game play support” for type and “rules & policies” for category - you will have to select subcategory depending on what you have seen. There is a subcategory “Gamemasters & ISD” for, i suppose, solving conflicts.

If you have seen misconduct ingame then go thru the Help Centere (see post above). If you spot misconduct here on forums, you can just flag it and we ISDs will take a look at it and if special intervention is required forward it to the right people.

If a player seeks “internal affairs” that usually means that they have a problem with some member of staff or were a witness to that problem…

If it involves an ISD then, atleast for those of us that work with forum moderation, it’s Community Team at

There’s also

Gonna be one of those guys, eh, OP.

Didn’t like your post being moved that much?

1 Like

Not related to that.

What is a good way to reach you directly Xuxe Xu, to discuss what issue you think I and you have?

is for Account and reporting botting issues mostly.

:roll_eyes: You’re gonna head towards being one of those guys huh?

What next, a toughguy-with-motorcycle pic where you threaten sternness?

Seems you are the one with issues, but you can message me at:

Alright, sorry you feel the need to keep engaging with ad hominems, when I just want to directly communicate with you in a way forums are not really conducive for, but will be in touch there, thanks.

I’ll have a discussion with you. Send me an evemail.

Okay. Will do when able to login.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.