How Do You Haulers Do This?

I’m in the habit of playing hentai games on Steam while murder-griefing whiny carebears in EVE on the second monitor (I consider it to be a side activity), and it seems to work pretty well for me.

2 Likes

What I’d do is find a player station near both the last incursion and the new spawn with a cloning bay and set the former as home. When you reach the latter, jumpclone in station to a blank, then deathclone back to the first station. This skips the 50 jumps without triggering the 24 hour lockout.

Works well if you use multiple clones too, just jumpclone to your other clone while in the starting station.

2 Likes

Having another screen with something more entertaining.

1 Like

Do Project Discovery while jumping or plan fittings or do PI setup, chat, etc.

1 Like

I think I’m finally getting the hang of Discovery. I was having trouble defining borders for hourglass shaped blobs.

Please , give me a F break. Most couriers “from our generation” have multiple alts and netflix.

1 Like

D-scan

1 Like

Only auto pilot when you’re empty and in a ship that is not impervious to cargo scanners, even then you still have to (even more then when not autopiloting) accept that you could lose the ship.

1 Like

I do maybe 100 jumps on a slow day - I buy cheap and sell higher in all areas that are not jita, the not jita part is very very important to me on a deep and personal level.

It’s something to do with my hands now I’ve given up smoking when I listen to audiobooks.

1 Like

I use opera, and can detach video window and watch videos on top of the EVE window, when its in fixed window mode. That way I can keep my mouse cursor on the jump button while I travel, and click it when I have to jump, simultanously watching war footage from ukraine.

Sometimes i experiment with fittings, or watch markets while traveling. Or doing Planet Industry.
Sometimes I do ASCII art in notepad in EVE. Sometimes I chat. Sometimes reading something in browser while traveling.

Project discovery is not the solution for me, too boring alternative.

1 Like

I should get Opera. I can’t do what you did with Google Chrome.

I don’t.

Every time I realize I have to haul all my crap to a market I sort of quit for a couple of months. Then a few months later I haul all my crap to a hub, accumulate more stuff, and move it out next year.

As you can imagine I do not make much ISK this way. Say about 3-4 billion per year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.