How I feel about EVE right now

Looks like we have pretty similar backgrounds as EVE players. I started in 2004 as well, and was recruited into EVE by SirMolle from the Homeworld community. Evolution was the first player corp I joined and looks like we were both in Setenta at some points, too.

Sounds like ransoming mission loot for for the SoE arc which new players are widely encouraged to run might have been considered griefing newbros by the GM, even if it wasn’t occurring in a designated starter system. Can’t say I’m surprised you got asked to lay off, especially if some of them were younger than 30 days.

So yes, some pilots you ransomed definitely were younger than 30 days then.

It wasn’t missing. The dev blog states: “In case of serious infractions (such as verified cheating or misuse of insider knowledge and Developer Tools), further disciplinary measures - up to and including termination of employment - may also be taken by CCP.”

Ok so that claim is completely false. The same dev blog I quoted from in my previous response clearly articulated that many devs have been playing EVE all this time, but the old policy around anonymity made it risky for us to engage in certain areas of play due to the heavy scrutiny that player corps subject new recruits to.

8 Likes