How is live in Providence region for an unknow pilot

Ronald,

Finally yes I am a Vet. I served several tours of duty in Afghanistan and the middle east. I spent some time all over the world. Honestly I don’t expect to get any accolades or special treatment for contributing at Eve events. I do it because I truly love Eve and the community is actually quite cool.
Well I don’t think I turned to anyone complaining. Its a game brother and its supposed to be fun. Some people get mixed up in all the space ship politics but outside of game I buy drinks for even my most hated of enemies in game.
That is because its just a game and not real world brother. So the toxic stuff we see in game I just let it brush off my shoulder. Everyone should on both sides. I only wish we can be more civil because there is some actually really cool dudes in RC. I mean decent folk that I would enjoy sharing a beer or 5 with.
While I can grr at you in game bro. At the end of the day its all good. I love my region of Provi. Those are some good people there and I don’t like to see them hurt just as you probably are defensive about RC dudes. Its a respectable trait.

Anyways Everyone getting all hot and bothered about today. I am enjoying a nice Sopporo (Japanese beer) with some spicy Kimchi. Topped off with a spicy noodle soup my wife made. So I am gonna enjoy that and allow you to…well do you.
Have a blessed one brother.

Kyle Saltz

1 Like

Ok, I found the most spicy noodles in the world from Malaysia. You eat them dry with the ghost pepper sauce. They are made from ghost peppers as well.
Then I am also ordering some Satan feet or Satan toes what ever its called. Its a 5 min challenge to keep the sucker in your mouth. Honestly might lose to that because I hate cinnamon spicy. I am more accustomed to Thai peppers which has allowed me to build up a tolerance.
My wife gets all the credit. She is thai and makes all the food. She can eat far more spicier stuff than me.
I will make sure I post the next spicy challenge.

Regards Sam.
Kyle

Hi, long time listener, first time caller. Can we talk about you fan fiction plz. I want to know how you’re gonna portray War Lord Spartan, and if so is there gonna be romance with some hot steamy love scenes?

Keep it into ingame only, oh my god, are you for real ?

You forgot your IRL bounty of RC nerds ?

Yeah, you should cool off from the game and take a break, if putting IRL cash bounties on the RC members is not included in " grrr you in game " while you " grrr in real life "

You are not one person to lecture about keeping this stuff ingame only.

See, that’s exactly what i talked about
" I served several tours of duty in Afghanistan and the middle east. I spent some time all over the world."

This is literally why you trigger people, you’re so full of yourself and believe it impresses people you being a Vet, no one gives two cents about that.

But constantly mentionning it out in the open, is the total opposite of a person that is a Vet and does NOT constantly mention it out in the open like it’s a VIP Badge to wave around.

Cheers, Ronald.

Brother Ronald,

You are mad because we cloaky camp RC in Provi? Our home? To kick them out of our home. The only reason they have that space was from the PL/NCdot invasion.

Now your talking about some low sec drama. You can send me a PM in game about that. As I talked to one Alliance leader in RC. There was some skirmish stuff in LS but it wasn’t really bad. It all could of been hashed out in diplo but it wasn’t that important to them.

I mean if that’s the cross you want to bare brother, you go with your bad self. If that is a content driver for you and yours. That makes people log in and fight. Just as the invasion stirred me to do more in game. The felling of being wronged and that drive for revenge is what CCP devs have claimed is one of the number 1 reasons for people staying in the game. So thumbs up.
If it makes you feel better Ronald I am sorry that someone somehow from our coalition wronged you in such a way that you truly have heart felt emotions about it today. That isn’t cool and I have empathy for ya.
As always I can only do what I can do. That’s always try to be upright with people both ally and enemy and live according to my own personal codes and ethos.
Take care man,
Kyle

k post to cva slack

I just wrote a short story of almost 30k words for a short story competition in which I portray a person that may or may not be Sparton. The characters name was Spartanactual.

Vas, honestly I met Sparton and Sof and they are really cool dudes. I actually brought a 5th of Vodka I got from Russia over to share it with them. Unfortunately due to time we never really got to sit down and share it.
I personal am a huge fan of history. I used to do WW2 reenactments and was an avid reader of history. So I like to keep records of our conflict. Our wins and our bitter defeats. Win or lose the battles we share are meaningful. There was action, suspense, fear, and elation. Those memories should be kept. So a decade from now people can relive them. Like Ohh I remember that battle. “That was the battle Lektro caught and killed a super with his dictor and RC claimed it was a Birthday welp.”
So I like to record our history. Originally it was only going to be an news article but it became a thing of its own.
Regards,
Kyle

I am not personally mad, i’m telling you exactly what triggered the full on war RC is raging over Provi-Bloc.

Obviously i cannot reveal more information but there’s more to it then actual cloaky camping when you had a deal, breaking a deal and declare war openly is the result of that.

We low sec nerds had a grudge against Provi Bloc’s arrogance. Diplo ? Wait what ? When a nullsec entity attacks some small low sec group, obviously is not going to go chew on some crayons and beg for freedom.

We were camped everyday for months.
Ask Mark Darine and Miss Kesha.

Should ring a bell.

You guys were shooting us cause we we’re on good terms with Domain Research and Mining Inst.

That’s literally the only reason why Provi Bloc stumped on some small low sec group.

Not someone that wronged me, you’re whole coalition wronged us in our little quiet lowsec seeking content because you were pushed out of null cause of the factionnal citadel changes in 2018 i believe.

This is comeback for all the wrong doing provibloc has done for years.

LowSec Domain does not belong to you, It’s not SOV.

You guys live in Providence, all provi bloc is doing, is defending some person’s pocket like that Tatara that died.

Argyle Henderson is a huge motivationnal booster for us, the more he gets salty, the more fun we have. You guys bleeding members hardcore, is quite satisfying and i LOVE IT.

Cheers
Brother Ronald AKA Plague of Providence.

Ronald,

The bounty was to go to charity. I was giving it to charity anyways and said if anyone wanted to purge RC I would donate it in the name of the alliance or Coalition. Even RC leadership knows about that and had a laugh. Nobody is going to take up that offer and its already been sent. So /shrug.
Honestly brother I don’t tell you what I have done in my life to brag or to try to have you give any special treatment to me. I am who I am. Right, wrong or indifferent. Seriously its just the reasoning why I am so chill now. I have put up with a lot more bullcrap than some toxic nerd in local. I want the remainder of my life to be rather peaceful. So I try to be just that. Do I get mad? Heck yea. As I talked with Aeros Ranger sometimes I get what my nephew calls “heat head” and I get mad. I step away. However, I still keep it real. I operate a bar in Richland that allows all provi people including RC folks to drink for free on my dime. Ive invited RC folks as well.
So we can get upset at times and walk away bro. Its just your trying to dig at something that really isn’t there. Im one of the most relaxed dudes in provi in regards to that.
Take care,
Kyle

@Ronald_McdonaId this u?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.