How much characters per in PI

Hi,
nobody could give me an answer on the question, how much characters should do PI in Nullsec per planet.
What is the border for the effectiveness?

THX

1 Like

It all depends on how much time you have available and your SPs in “Planetary Management”, but with decent skills you should be able to make around 500 mil ISK per month per character. (with access to 5-6 planets).

2 Likes

I think he meant the other direction… how many players can 1 planet support.

Wish I could answer, but I don’t PI. I’ve always found it to be the single most soul-crushing activity in EVE by a pretty wide margin.

1 Like

ahh…

In that case @Richard_Price, I don’t think there is a set # of characters a planet can support. Of-cause there are Consumption/Regeneration of resources, the more characters extracting from a single point on planet the longer/harder the resources will take/have to regenerate.

1 Like

I also assume each planet has different levels of productivity? So one planet could theoretically hit diminishing returns at a higher number of players than another planet in the same system? Would that data be exposed in the SDE/API or hidden?

Such data will not be available to anyone outside of Dev team(s).

1 Like

thx for the replies.
the thing is, i wanted to rent a system and do pi with 45 charcters, there are 10 planets available…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.