How much ISK/day is good?

I like the submarine they added recently to GTAO. :+1:

Haven’t played it in a while. You just gave me an excuse to check it out :smile:

Closely followed by…

Like the way that you offered up advice on how to behave in the first post, right?

Ooooh, I think I may have just touched a nerve…

Literally LMAO.

:mouse:

4 Likes

I remember like a year ago, there was some dude who hated my guts on everything whenever I mentioned that I live comfortably within my means in EVE Online because the amount of isk I make was enough for me to do what I wanted. And he went on long rants about how he was morally superior to me because he didn’t RMT (implying that I did, but refusing to report me for some reason, despite his claims that he has proof and knew I RMT’d).

On the contrary:

2 Likes

" The Sith, also referred to as the Sith Order, was an ancient religious order of Force-wielders devoted to the dark side of the Force. Driven by their emotions, including hate, anger, and greed, the Sith were deceptive and obsessed with gaining power no matter the cost."
Reference: Wookieepedia, Sith

The fact that you posted a picture of one of the evilest and foul people in the entire Star Wars saga is telling.

Like I said, in what I posted, ultimately, it’s a choice that you make but if you are seduced by the dark side then you’ll find yourself in some pretty dodgy company and any level of trust, of anyone, will be very thin on the ground.

There are only murderers in this room … This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

And given that the motivators for the dark side are violence, hate, anger, and greed, I’m not sure that much happiness lies down that path. But it’s a choice and it’s up to you.

Personally, I prefer to live in the light as a Jedi.

:mouse:

Love, passion, ambition, and emotion are also dark side traits.

Who were the Jedi? Just a bunch of soul-less, hive-minded automatons who were arrogant in their beliefs, and archaic in their ways. That’s why their brightest members like Qui-Gon criticized the order all the time, or straight-up ditched it like Ahsoka did.

But hey, I guess that sort of mindset goes really well with all the mindless asteroid mining that you noble Jedi Knights enjoy so much. Too bad y’all skipped out on your lightsaber training though, cause you keep dying in high-sec belts like it’s Geonosis 2: Electric Boogaloo, lol! :sunglasses:

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

I feel like this belongs here too, just to be sure.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.