How to fix combat interceptors

Get out.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I didn’t know that something is only good if it works in 10 man gangs. Also, what you effectively stated is that they’re as good as AF’s in that 10 man gang of yours.

Yes, that is what the OP is whining about. AS they lost bubble immunity they are now “■■■■”. They’re not, they’re just rebalanced, they should have never gotten that bubble immunity in the first place. it was a dumb decision by CCP.

1 Like

they are NOW quite good, after being rebalanced losing their bubble immunity. I’m sure this isn’t difficult to understand.

Go train for the next FOTM, don’t forget to whine ón the forums when it gets nerfed rebalanced.

how does something get better after losing a bonus??

What?

srsly
get out

1 Like

Pick a gang of any size, and tell me how it’ll outperform a mixed tackle cepter + AF gang. I chose 10 because it feels like a minimum mass for tackle(edit: I meant combat lol) cepters to do more than tickle things.

And no. I stated that at no point do I consider combat cepters to be able to do things as well as an AF gang augmented with tackle cepters. Which is what I challenged you to provide and example of.

That’s right,t hey did get rebalanced. Their only advantage was their ability to ignore interdiction and get past gate camps to provide pressure wherever it was desired. Fozzieclaws, for example.

They’ve got inferior tanks, inferior dps, their speed is irrelevant if you’ve got tackle cepters in your gang, and their sig tank is irrelevant when comparing to AF.

2 Likes

…
let me use bold, you seem to need it.

It was overpowered, they should never have gotten bubble immunity. They were fine before that. Just because they don’t work for blobs or your play style (kiting like a mofo) doesn’t mean they don’t work for other play styles.

No they werent.

Name one playstyle they are now good for?

Name your playstyle too while were here seeing as you must be posting on an alt.

Inb4 he admits to just sitting on bubbles…

That’s not what I said. YOU stated "10 combat ceptors are no better than 2 tackle ceptors + 8 AF. That is literally what you stated, so you just admitted that they’re on par with a bunch of AF’s.

What you clowns forget to realise is that speed and agility means something if you can’t rely or hide in a gang with +1 scouts.

You know, solo stuff.

yes, i know solo stuff. i have over 1k solo kills, you?

1 Like

what you have are solo clown kills.

i dont recall killing you tbh.

if i did, im not sorry.

hahaha so funny!

Fact remains, they got rebalanced for a REASON. Back when bubble immunity got introduced pretty much everyone was already getting his lolz on waiting for the second CCP was dumb enough to actually bring it to TQ.

It was a dumb idea, now it’s removed again. But people of simple mind can’t deal with nerfs, everything always has to become better. Guess what the nerf rebalance was well earned. They’re fine. Perhaps not for you, perhaps not all of them, but on the whole they are fine.

they got rebalanced because idiots that dont know how to pvp have issues dealing with them.

no they are not fine, tell me; from what angle of experience are you actually coming from? cus right now it just looks like some nub (you) has ‘an idea’ but no knowledge.

Ideas with no substance dont generally equate to ‘good’ ideas tbvh.

Seriously, what ■■■■■■■ world are you from that you can read so poorly and not end up wearing a helmet full time for your own safety? Go ahead and read what I said again. You’ll see that what I said and what you said are entirely different. Namely, that there’s nothing that a combat cepter gang can do “as well as” (it’s even right there in actual words!) an augmented AF gang.

And as I said just after that, 10 combat cepters are really the bare minimum for killing anything worth killing. You can talk about solo kiting all you want, but AFs will utterly dominate combat cepters in literally any category that doesn’t end up being a hard counter (brawling vs scram kite for example). The only thing a combat cepter can do better is run away… until it gets bubbled and killed. If you want to pick your own size of gang (solo to 200+) and tell me how they’re better, go nuts.

Show me a scenario where a combat cepter gang of any size will beat an AF gang of a similar size. At anything.

3 Likes

“nano gangs are fine, Domis doing 8km/s are not a problem, you just don’t know how to deal with them”.

“Hurricanes are fine, you just don’t know how to deal with them”

Each and every time there’s something hilariously OP or ■■■■■■■■ people try to defend it when it inevitably gets rebalanced.

are we just making up random statistics now?

Or has it seriosly been THAT long since youve really played?

1 Like

Right up to the point where your slow ass AF can’t get away from trouble. That is if you actually solo.

Are they as good at combat as an AF? No of course not that would be silly, but as a whole package is fine because speed, agility and sig mean something if you can’t hide behind a fleet.

Again, some need some work perhaps but on the whole it’s fine.