How to game the new arena

i dont have time to discuss with you , no is no , now finish your broccoli and go make your homework

1 Like

At least this is relevant.
Alright, Iā€™ll give you permission to stop so you can go play with your toys.

Edit: you said you donā€™t have time. So run along now, child. Go play with your toys. Life is short, spend it on things you enjoy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yaaayyyyy :smiley:

1 Like

Use the test server??? If you wish to use bots on the test server, thatā€™s fine, but keep this crap off Tanq.

1 Like

@Scoots_Choco i told you nobody wants it

1 Like

There are 1v1 bot arenas for players to test out their fits against NPCs that share similar stats as player fitted ships on the test server?

It was always going to be meaningless and always will.

3 Likes

Every freakinā€™ thread these days is Destiny, Jonah, and Scoots jerking each other off until it gets locked.

4 Likes

CCP PLEASE ADD SINGLE PLAYER MODE TO EVE

You forgot to mention Xeux manning the camera, and Archer creepily observing through a gap in the window shades.

3 Likes

You can not possibly be surprised this happened, right?

4 Likes

Andersen, is it you?

4 Likes

I am wounded! Offended! Shocked! Ravaged! that youā€™d compare me with garbage like him!

2 Likes

Not even an mention ā€¦

sad face

2 Likes

Op success.

3 Likes

And we traded this for sandbox updates.

Now that these devs have failed can we have new ones?

4 Likes

I just donā€™t see what kind of a role someone of your countenance could fill in a shoddy operation like this.

And really, the only position we have left is for someone to handle the ice cubes. Are you fine with that?

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

And if you donā€™t really have any returnable Coke bottles, but you go in and tell the cashier you do, heā€™ll pay you anyway!

Let me know when you think of something new.
Why does everybody sail with this fair weather crew?

No ice cubes in my drinks; itā€™s sacrilege.

@Tater-nuts - tutucox_Khamsi just called you a ā€˜nobodyā€™ !!!

Fight, fight ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: