How to game the new arena

Queue up with multiple alts at the same time, good chance you will queue in with them so you outnumber your opponents and farm easy kills.

Queue up with friends and coordinate when you accept so you have a chance of fighting lower ranked players.

The leaderboards have been gamed…the new arena as it sits is meaningless.

The champion (Cable) admitted he used these. Cheat first and cheat often.

1 Like

Working as intended.

2 Likes

If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.

Gaming systems in this way is nothing new.

2 Likes

People figured this out since arenas were announced. Welcome to several weeks ago.

The OP seems very confused.

WTS arena carry, 50M ISK per match (also accept bitcoin and/or cocaine)

1 Like

last time i said i would like to see a good 1v1 arena i got treated quite badly here so
collusion???
im loving it :heart_decoration:

CCP PLEASE ADD BOTS FOR ARENA

Unironically, this would a fantastic idea.

1v1s and 1v2s against bots, no prizes, no rewards. Just a separate filament that takes you to a 1v1 / 1v2 against bots.

Bots are coded to have similar stats as player fitted ships. Gives an opportunity for people who want try solo fights without wasting hours of their lives roaming nullsec or getting eaten alive in lowsec. Also lets players to rapidly test out fits while being able to control for variables.

2 Likes

no plz

1 Like

yes plz

just plex in low you get a fight in minutes

1 Like

Irrelevant to the discussion.

The issue was not about getting a fight “in minutes”. It was about providing an opportunity for players to test out fits for ships rapidly against a bot in a controlled environment.

1v1 vs a human is better

I think “bot” is generally understood to be something different.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter whether or not your subjective opinion about a 1v1 vs a bot or a human is “better”. It was about providing an opportunity for players to test out fits for ships rapidly against a bot in a controlled environment.

my subjective opinion is better than your subjective opinion

1 Like

It was about providing an opportunity for players to test out fits for ships rapidly against a bot in a controlled environment.

no one wants it
im banning the idea

1 Like

What any number of players “want” does not matter to the idea. It was about providing an opportunity for players to test out fits for ships rapidly against a bot in a controlled environment.

Edit: you’re really bad at actually staying on topic, aren’t you? Just throwing out tangential arguments left and right that don’t actually address the issue.