I have been trying to join the EVE partnership programs,
but I only meet one requirement, and I could not find google analytics…
my main account is on hotmail, not gmail…
yt is on gmail…
and I have lost the twith password…
I neve did a stream on twitch also…
But the Partnership program says it could make exceptions on how it works…
For example, it gives a free Omega and 500 plex every month,
I Don’t need those.
I would only like to use EVE videos on my yt channel for adveertising…
and maybe put some links and a code so thos that would like to use whe getting
Omega time or plexes, I will receive some sort of “gift”.
The full partnership program is really too demanding for me…
I was wondering if I could have any chance of success…
If someone would like to share it’s experience with the Partnership program,
or have some advices… I’m all ears!!!
I also contribute a lot in finding bugs like that filmed here: at 6:03
My ship is few mm away from a canister, but the Server bugged out, and didn’t let me open the canister, and threw me away like pinpong ball…
I opened this thread, but I made the error of calling a BUG what looked like prolonged lag.
But ultimately it wasn’t. That’s my opinion obviously. One should try to ricreate the incident.
In a monitored environment where everything works with the same priorities as those occured
in the highlighted case… These are cases for study… althought they would get a chance to cost CCP some revenue, I think it would greatly reward them if people in general feel more safe doing PVE (and Abyss) knowing that sometime the game misbehave, but in general rewards are greater than the losses. And a human player confidence is far more valuable if it can spread good knowledgeable advices for new players, that are afraid of losing all money for being careless.
Hey. You seem genuinely interested pursuing this, and you seem open to critical feedback, so I decided to watch a few of your recent videos.
Unfortunately, the content isn’t very compelling (at least not to me), which is ultimately going to limit the number of views you receive.
I have thoughts on how you can make your videos more interesting/engaging to watch. Let me know if you’re open to feedback, and you’d like me to post my thoughts here in the forum; or if you’d prefer something like an Eve Mail?
EvE as a whole is not compelling to watch regardless how you spice up a vid. It’s one of those games when actually playing is fun but when watching others play is like watching paint dry ( paint that dries even slower during TiDi ). This is why the only use for any EvE Twitch stream is to mute the tab, put it in the background, and collect whatever goodies you get for allowing it to play unwatched and unheard a couple hours later.
It’s a dire situation for the industry right now…
Constamst OS ugrades or GPU driver upgrades, take out most of the time of creators, to just stay true to their initial creation. and most tomes than not, it actually requires additional layers of optimization for it to just work the same way as it did before “new” pipelines were introduced…
thus making investments in some actual revolutionized outlook at just one aspect of the game, without ruining it in its core part, is makin it more and more difficult for devs to move themselves into well known limited spaces, and genuinely find the right voice in the chorus with a good idea that could expand the game market, without damging the existing share.
Constamst OS ugrades or GPU driver upgrades, take out most of the time of creators
What are you even saying lol
What OS are you running that has updates more than once a week, neither AMD or nvidia seem to really do more than 1 release a month unless there are massive issues, so literally no content creator that is going to be working on EVE related videos has to deal with these issues at all
He might be on Windows? My work laptop is Windows, and it’s constantly begging me to reboot while I’m on it. When I do reboot it it takes ages to apply the update, and starts asking me to reboot again the very next day.
No, Windows has been left without Internet access by some time now.
It only Apple, which with Tahoe, has disabled the terminal trick to avoid constant reminder of new updates fr every app in the system. And then the new protection rules. Ill’ never update past Tahoe 1.2.
Ventura was miles better. Linux is also always updating, and I need to check that they don’t try to snag snap or systemd under the rug…
So reading everything before even the most minor update, and losing a lot of time making sure I’m not running someone els LLM in the background… scarytimes…
One of those trying Freenet.org. Not bc I cannot use a terminal to chat online… or bc I don’t know how the SIP protocol works…
I just hate SNAP AND systemd bc everything wrong with Linux is AFTER MS began sponsoring Linux… to the point it bought git-hub…
Sorry to not be your Stereotypical MS user…
there was nothing wrong with systemd before.
Snap didn’t even exist, problem solved.
Telephones-Ineternet, started using a freq- bandwidth, and still is.
Power is used to deliver any info from point A to point B.
Every extra requirement is tailored around protecting ususally a small minority, who benefit a large AUDIENCE, so,
being born in the USA, I guess is the prerequisite n.1
What is that you don’t uderstand about people hating systemd trying to force Age verification at OS level???
It’s Malware.
That’s not systemd, it’s the yank government. Anyway I’m pretty sure they later decided the law doesn’t cover Linux, which was the only sensible thing to do since most Linux computers don’t even have user accounts to age verificate, they’re servers.
Then use literally any other distro than Ubuntu. Mint is pretty good, give that a try. No snap there, I assure you.
Seems questionable at best, at least 2 times he has posted about losing big due to varying circumstances and what does he do, just complain about it here on forum. Failing to analyse his own mistakes and learning from it. He lost an expensive Marauder to 9 Purifier gankers, then has the odacity to call for Bastion module to provide +50 Warp Core Strength - for the sole reason that it would be able to negate 15 Faction Scrams. Bastion already give a massive bonus to Damage, Tracking, Range, Local active tank, and more. I’m pretty sure that the Bastion modules was never designed to be used in the manner that it is in today’s meta (PvE content). Imho, it’s designed to be used in “solo” PvP.
The idea is to add an Auto-destroy Switch, then pump up al resist to 99.9%, and give time to swap out all costly modules to the escape frig, with +3, 4 warp strenght. Make a big EM Burst of five secs, that make all ships lost their targeting abilities, expel the frig ship, to the safe spot provided, then Auto-destroy the ship, with all content, and like a Smarbomb, kill anyone inside 50km radius with a 10k Doomsday sound bomb feature. All gankers and their helpers dies. You can even come back afterward, and loot their wreck.
Locked in safety MTU unit, there is all that remained of value that your frig could not take. Just put it in the same space of the frig, and when the moment come, the ship will know to expel your ship during the burst, explode, then expel the MTU that only you can open, with what remain of value.
This is something beyond Bastion.
AN Auto-destruction High.power Burst-ECM, and then mini-Doomsday device (not allowed in Fleet formations).
Then, beside this, any donation to my in game char : QUEOTZCATL
of anything from 100isk to 0.5B isk, would greatly help me fund my efforts at trying to stay in the game, notwithstanding the oppressive
nature of the gamers involved in it.