How To Handle 'PvE Only'

No ‘thought’ went into that whatever. You would otherwise have grasped that the core essence of Eve is precisely the aspect of not being safe anywhere. If you don’t like something that has been part of the game since it started 20 years ago…maybe you should be looking for a game that does suit your needs rather than whining about one that doesn’t.

2 Likes

Yes. Bye. Oh…and can I have all your stuff.

I’ve been here 20 years and I’m not going anywhere. If you can board one of my titans you may certainly have it…

20 years without a kill or a loss…is that a new Eve record ? Should we be calling in the Guinness Book Of Records maybe ?

And how can someone who’s killboard shows it is possible to go 20 years in Eve without being ganked…be anti gank ? I mean…you are a hero in showing one can evade being ganked for two entire decades !

2 Likes

This isn’t my main and I never said it was.

Yup…that was my point. All the honest people here post on their main.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m not allowed to tell you why you’re wrong in this instance.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BOARD CAPS!

If I type in caps, it must be needed.

I can understand that some may be in activities where they may feel they’d be targeted, but personally I would never ever target anyone in-game for their forum comments. To me its just not the done thing. Forum PvP remains on the forum.

all the ships i’ve lost

This is it. Good post.

Wait, hold up just a second.

Do you know how hard it currently is to lose a ship traveling though in Nulsec?

2 Likes

I think with a PvE Only option, EVE would not be EVE anymore.

2 Likes

You guys have gone completely off the rails. We’re talking about HS ganking mechanics. LS & Null are not being discussed. If you can’t find PvP in either of those two places, maybe you should retire and play Farmville.

1 Like

Ironic…given that Farmville is precisely what you want highsec turned into, and lowsec and null will probably be next.

4 Likes

Hi o/

I agree too, we need a balance of both pve and pvp for New Eden.

1 Like

You mean, “returned to”. It was always designed to be “secure”.

So Farmville is your goal?